• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 8shortfuse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 8shortfuse

so 2 questions....one is a spoiler for days aswell

Thanks! it's been a while since I've been on. I missed everything lol.
  2. 8shortfuse

so 2 questions....one is a spoiler for days aswell

ok quick question...how do you guys know thats the connection? it makes sence, but was it confirmed somewhere?
  3. 8shortfuse

Official BbS TV spot discussion

Re: lol BBS ad Last week it was on during primire night on ABC family. it went to comercial during the new secret life and it was like "this program has been brought to you by Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep." I was like "you've got to be S***ing me" lol. I'm not sure why I was even watching that...
  4. 8shortfuse

Playing BBS on TV

Not a sepecific brand, but It has to have the right plugs in the back. the cords arnt the same hookup as a ps2 or a dvd player. there is a green one and two red ones I think a blue one and a white one. any old tv...like my little 14 inch sanyo like I have doesn't have them. There might be a...
  5. 8shortfuse

Playing BBS on TV

Idk the difference between the psp 2000 and 3000 but I just got the psp in June at best buy, and I have the cords and they work. you have to have the right tv though. it has to have the right plugs in the back. Any newer flat screen should have them. It works on my friends tv and its a few years...
  6. 8shortfuse

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I'm with you on that. Everyone would see it differently. A lot of people didn't like the fact that Jesse McCartney was Roxas, but he grew on them. And a lot of people didn't and still don't like Alyson Stoner as Xion. But some people don't have any...
  7. 8shortfuse

Xion

he saw her face for he first time after Axel left for castle oblivion. I can't remember what day. She appeared to look like Kairi because she had Sora's memories of Kairi right? Well then she couldn't show her face until Sora lost some of those memories. So yeah, it would have to have been after...
  8. 8shortfuse

Re: NEWS:josh keaton reprising his role as hercules in birth by sleep no need to apologize, I was just stating it. hehe
  9. 8shortfuse

Re: NEWS:josh keaton reprising his role as hercules in birth by sleep That shouldn't be a problem considering in the movie he only voiced young Hercules. He was never the Older Hercules lol. Good find though. It's good to see more original Disney voices coming back!
  10. 8shortfuse

Secret Scene-Riku and Kairi's Torment

Me too! how awesome would that be! well as long as it's good and not boring, but I doubt it will be (boring). KH has never dissapointed me before.
  11. 8shortfuse

sea salt scenes

I liked the ice cream scenes. they kinda gave you a feeling of how things were going between the characters. You knew somthing was wrong when one or even two of them don't show up. and it shows how close Axel and Roxas get AS FRIENDS not as lovers lol
  12. 8shortfuse

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

what are our chances that it'll cme out on June first. lol just sain'
  13. 8shortfuse

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

The pride lands were fun in my opinion. The story was ok at first, but the whole 'Scars ghost' thing was kinda lame. They made Simba really wimpy and it was really annoying, but other then that it was fun. Sora as a lion was great. First time I saw it I laughed the whole time I was there...
  14. 8shortfuse

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date awww, yay! glad I could make someone happy! funny thing was, whe I first saw it I was like "Is that really a game?" and my friend was like "you're kidding right? of course not, but it's funny." so yeah, theres my ditzy moment for this month. lol anyway, bbs...
  15. 8shortfuse

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date I can't remember probably on DA. one of my friends showed it to me. She was like "my thoughts exactly" lol
Back