• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by #3 Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 3

Is it possible...

thank you TsuraMutsugi! for your asistance to strengthen Organization XIII, you'll shall be rewarded one wish from Xenmas himself!
  2. 3

Is it possible...

i remember seeing one kid with one... on some website. if i remeber i'd post it but i don't, i'm going to find that kid, kill him, then take his robe, then reproduce them for sale.
  3. 3

Is it possible...

of course i'll wear it but not everyday, i have to represent the Organization XIII on earth! The robes uniform's have black gloves black boots black trench coat with hood zipper two crystal thingies
  4. 3

Is it possible...

The Organization XIII robes... they are so cool... is there way to buy thoes robes... i want one.
  5. 3

fighting the demon...

Just to be safe... what would be a safe level to fight sephiroth?
  6. 3

Custom Order..!

If we could create our own order, what would your name be and what would your weapon be? (please use real names, rearange them, then put X somewhere) I'd be Xesan, the Emperor of Twilight! my weapon will be a... two small ninja swords (not Larxene's weapon)
  7. 3

Timeless River

i heard since it'l be old you'll hear a projector sound like an old cartoon, and like when you see mickey and sora shake hands, it will make a sound like a cow bell... hahaha... funny!
  8. 3

Timeless River

is the world going to be big?
  9. 3

Axel

just a thought... it's cool to think of possibilites
  10. 3

Timeless River

My threads, my words! so back off! Unless if you want war, i suggest you don't take war!
  11. 3

Timeless River

Who's looking forward to Timeless River?
  12. 3

Axel

It doesn't matter, it could have an "X" in it. If it were his human name.
  13. 3

Prequal or Sequal

Do you think KHIII would be better as a Prequal or Sequal? If it were a prequal... that be cool! A sequal i think would just be more confusing...
  14. 3

Axel

this maybe obvious, but Axel's name is Alex.
  15. 3

How good was the story...

If they do make it into a series, it would be good!!!
Back