• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by °Kaarix.˚

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. °

Previous nobodies?

Sorry if this has already been cleared, discussed or answered, but were there previous nobodies before the Organization?
  2. °

KH1 cheats

Codebreaker is easier. And I have action replay, and it doesn't work like half of the time. It's pretty bad.
  3. °

What are you most looking forward to do in KH2?

The trinity limit. @_@. That looks sick.
  4. °

Was kh com worth it

I think Kingdom Heart's was worth it - only because we got it from our nephews! XD. We didn't have to pay for it or anything.
  5. °

Roxas *spoiler* i think :)

Maybe he was saying that is means something else? x_x. Doesn't Sora's name mean sky anyway?
  6. °

this sucks

...15 Health bars is ALOT. What on Earth. But I guess they're making it more accurate, sorta? It would be hard for Sora to beat someone Cloud had a hella alot of a hard time beating, and could only beat him using his Omnislash.
  7. °

Pics Of New Heartless And Nobodies

@_@. Oh, I see it now. And that's a really nice album o' photos.
  8. °

Organization XIII/KH2 'Poster'

Put this in the fanart section? @_@. But I'll be waiting to see it.
  9. °

Pics Of New Heartless And Nobodies

I can't see the pictures. - L' sigh. - It says I have to login? Is there another link o' something?
  10. °

KH2 is SO easy!

Thanks for that little bit of useless information.
  11. °

Your Favorite KH / KH2 Quotes

That's my favorite one, too.
  12. °

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands Pretty funny stuff..
  13. °

Dude! Read!

Darkness... I'm sure we've all done the same. When I came, I double posted because my internet was messed up, and people jumped on me, too. - Shrugs. - It's just a thing here. : p. Or so it seems.
  14. °

Dude! Read!

Harsh? Harsh is when someone reports it. : p.
  15. °

Dude! Read!

This has already been discovered LONG ago, and this needs to be closed. : (. There are, I'm sure, plenty of threads on this anyway.
Back