• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW English Vulpeus Party (JAPANESE VERSION)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargetti

Hello! do you still have spots open? i've been looking everywhere for an english speaking vulpeus party haha
If you still do have open spots i would love to be a part of your party!

My Name: Staphett
ID: 2893501

Hampence

Hello! do you still have spots open? i've been looking everywhere for an english speaking vulpeus party haha
If you still do have open spots i would love to be a part of your party!

My Name: Staphett
ID: 2893501

Ah yes hello there! We currently do have open spots and I've sent you an invite. Hope to see ya in the party :D

Stargetti

Oh i'm so sorry i missed the message cos i was a bit confused about the instructions in jap haha

If it's not too much of a bother, can you send it again please? thanks so much!

Hampence

Alrighty, we still have one more spot in the party if anyone wants to join!

raiasart

Alrighty, we still have one more spot in the party if anyone wants to join!

Hi, Not that my party is bad it's just that it's like everyone playing for their own and join in a party and rarely talk with each other (+ they are all Japanese so can't understand a thing WHEN they talk)... so It would be nice to be in an english speaking party, I'm quite active when there's a raid boss event :D

you still got that spot open? if yes then i'll leave mine and hope for the invite

Raiasart

Hampence

It is nice being able to understand what other people are saying, I remember always being clueless when people talked in the KHX party I used to be in. Anyways yeah I'll add ya.

trisianna

Hi there! I recently started the JP version of KHUX and I'm searching for a party to join! Is there any spots open left in your party?

Username: JMonster
ID: 2950404

Instinc

Hey! I would love to join you guys, if there should be open spots in the future.

Username: Instinc
ID: 2974337

Many thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Hampence

Ah very sorry for the late response, yeah I can add ya. Just tell me when you leave your party and I'll send ya the invite.

ChiakiX3

Hello, I was wondering if there are any spot available ? I would like to join if allowed :D

Name : ChiakiX3
ID : 420240

Thank youu

Hampence

Hello, I was wondering if there are any spot available ? I would like to join if allowed :D

Name : ChiakiX3
ID : 420240

Thank youu

Added, welcome to the party!

After this we'll only have one available spot.

Delha

Added, welcome to the party!

After this we'll only have one available spot.
Hi, would that last spot happen to still be available? If so, I'd like to join. I've been playing on Global for a while now, but started up on JP only recently. Thanks in advance!

Name: Delha
ID: 2992900

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Ahh guys I've been dying for an english speaking party, I've pretty much completely given up on the english version of the game haha. I have a guilted Sephiroth and guilted state boosted Ill. Sora, Ill. Terra will probably be guilted by the end of next week too if I'm lucky.

My current party is pretty sick but given how easy it is to guilt medals on there im guessing you guys have plenty of good ones?

My ID is 2882607, I will leave my current one once you let me know if theres any space in this one! I don't even know what buttons to press to leave currently haha

Hampence

We've got plenty of guilted premiums in the party, I'm currently sharing my Key Art 2. Well I can free up a spot if ya still wanna join just tell me when you're good to go! Can't really help you out on how to leave a party as I've never done it :p

Awards
For various helpful links just check this thread's first post. There is a link with instruction on how to leave a party under the "Party" title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back