• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah, there is a difference again between them. Perhaps it really was a glitch I experience. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Smart of me for making the most of it while I still could :)

Maybe try testing it out with Heartless as well? I will do another test when my BP has recovered. If your situation still continues do you want me to report it?

Because having the same LUX with 1BP and 3BP hits is actually bad because the LUX base you are earning according to your screenshot is from the 1BP hit.

This is just a guess, but maybe the minimum lux gain from a sub is 10 (base) now?

I'm guessing this as well.

Seeing that a Shadow actually gives 1/10 of what a Morning Star has. Which makes sense because if you decrease the LUX you can get from a Shadow by 1000, it is practically 0.

Edit: I'm guessing it is an adjustment for weaker players. Because the minimum LUX requirement of obtaining 2 medals from the individual rewards has changed from 100 to 5 (5000). Which makes it so much harder for new players to even earn. So a minimum base is made such that if you are earning below the base, you will get the minimum base instead.

This is actually a system used in most KH games for damage calculation.

Awards
Maybe try testing it out with Heartless as well? I will do another test when my BP has recovered. If your situation still continues do you want me to report it?

Because having the same LUX with 1BP and 3BP hits is actually bad because the LUX base you are earning according to your screenshot is from the 1BP hit.

A new raid boss appeared and yeah, I'm hitting the same amount again with base LUX value being 10. If you dont mind doing it, I would appreciate it. My game name is SleepyP if you need it to file an example of a glitch.

EDIT: so it's possibly not a glitch? I changed my assist cards around to decrease my LUX and the game gave me a base 20 LUX at 3BP. It went back to 10 now for all BP so I really think it might be a glitch

Lenneth

Awards
This is so CONFUSING!! ARGH

1524827_441002329360903_1265033500_n.jpg

TemariDesert

From what I can tell, the LUX system seems to be really messed up, huh? I'm not that strong, but I'm doing 3BP attacks on low-level bosses and only getting 1 base LUX. It's pretty consistent, even though I'm using a deck of SR and SR+ cards.

Also, not to break the topic of conversation, but there's something in the weekly missions I don't really understand. There are missions to "Defeat Heartless through Guilt help". Exactly what does this mean? The icon is for the heartless hunting missions, but doesn't guilt damage only apply to Raid Bosses? I don't think I've ever noticed these missions before, but I want to know if I can get the rewards.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Uhh, how do you increase your base LUX? mine is at 9...

From what I can tell, the LUX system seems to be really messed up, huh? I'm not that strong, but I'm doing 3BP attacks on low-level bosses and only getting 1 base LUX. It's pretty consistent, even though I'm using a deck of SR and SR+ cards.

I tend to think that the only two ways you can increase your base Lux accumulation are by getting stronger and hitting high-level bosses, especially subs. After all, the base Lux you make by attacking bosses are in direct relationship with the damage you deal and the boss level. It might be that you haven't broken the 10 Lux barrier yet, so the game rounds it up to 10.

Also, not to break the topic of conversation, but there's something in the weekly missions I don't really understand. There are missions to "Defeat Heartless through Guilt help". Exactly what does this mean? The icon is for the heartless hunting missions, but doesn't guilt damage only apply to Raid Bosses? I don't think I've ever noticed these missions before, but I want to know if I can get the rewards.

That means what it says: defeat Heartless while in Guilt help mode. You know the Guilt help feature in which you fill one of your teammates' Guilt by killing the Heartless yourself? That's what you have to do to make it count.

Also note that the Heartless doesn't have to drop Guilt pieces for your kill count to increase; as long as you're killing Heartless that are currently in the Guilt list, you're good to go. This way you can still benefit from "helping" those who have already had all their Guilt maxed out.

Last edited:

MasterKaze

Awards
The Lux system appears to be messed up... Note this happened twice in a row.

Y6ERE2O.png

EDIT: Nevermind. I see that there is a new Lux system. Not sure I'm a fan...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's hardly messed up. As discussed previously in this thread, the Lux that you make from attacking bosses and killing Heartless is adjusted by a factor of 1/1000, which results in seemingly tiny values especially with low-level field Heartless and bosses.

Unless if you were referring to the 1 base Lux? It was previously thought (but not confirmed) that the lower cap is 10.

MasterKaze

Awards
Yep, I saw that right after I posted. I didn't know about the change, so I immediately assumed it was a bug. My bad.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's all cool! The new Lux system is going to take some time getting used to, though...

MasterKaze

Awards
Yeah. It feels very unfamiliar... Guess it's a good incentive to finally getting around to upgrading my keyblades! I'm going to need every possible bonus I can get...

Last edited:

Zero_Rock

Awards
Need 2 more Orichalcons to upgrade my Rock Splendor from +30 to +31, probably not gonna make it till the end of the event :(

YukiYashaH

Awards
Also note that the Heartless doesn't have to drop Guilt pieces for your kill count to increase; as long as you're killing Heartless that are currently in the Guilt list, you're good to go. This way you can still benefit from "helping" those who have already had all their Guilt maxed out.
It doesn't have to be heartless that's on the guilt, Solo. I killed all low-AP heartless from Dwarf Woodlands (more outta laziness of going back and forth for the shadows) and it still counted. As long as it's in guilt help, any heartless is ok. :D

Last edited:
Awards
Does the amount of hits you perform on the subs/normal raid bosses affect the LUX gain? Apparently the sub is soo strong at this point/level, I can only land on him 2/3 hits. This never happened to me before.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
1BP still gives me the same as 3BP. I have no idea what's going on anymore....

BTW, does the amount of hits you perform on the subs/normal raid bosses affect the LUX gain? Apparently the sub is soo strong at this point/level, I can only land on him 2/3 hits. This never happened to me before.

Fortress Crab is the strongest boss implemented so far.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And to answer the initial question, yes, the number of hits somewhat affects the Lux gain... but the more accurate relationship lies between the damage dealt and Lux. Depending on skill activation, it's possible to deal more damage in 4 hits than in 6.

Awards
Ah, I see. I was wondering why I couldn't finish all the 6 turns I had to use against a 142 sub although I had once before done so well against a gummi sub with a much higher level.

FSL

Awards
Sorry to break the conversation trend, but I just wanted to say a yay for the fact that I've finally met a Sub Raid Boss above the Level 200! This is pretty exciting, though too bad my ability to be online for the 2hr LUT and the 1hr afterwards will probably disappear by the time school starts this Wednesday.

Last edited:
Awards
I defeated a Lv555 Morning Star in under 6 continues! ;3;

And it wasn't under 5 cause of a micro bull**** of a tiny bar that kept me from it (Seriously game? Seriously?!)

What does this match up with the High Wizard? Should I expect around 16 (I'm looking at you, mission!) continues, no?

(Bless my Team for their kindness in making those two targets at 1/3 done in my guilt list~)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Hard to say out of nowhere, but the High Wizard hits like a truck. The last time I actually bothered to fight them I said "Well if it doesn't matter how much HP I have, I might as well just boost lux."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back