• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help get Kingdom Hearts III on Wii U

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Help get Kingdom Hearts III on Wii u!!!

Can you teach me how to reply with quote, i just joined this site like two hours ago when i started this thread

I just told you how (as did Nayru in the thread you created asking how.) Select "Reply with quote" or if you're trying to respond to multiple posts, hit the button with the "+" on it and select all of the threads you wish to respond to. On the last post you wish to respond to, hit "Reply with quote" and all of the quoted threads will appear.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Help get Kingdom Hearts III on Wii u!!!

Can you teach me how to reply with quote, i just joined this site like two hours ago when i started this thread

At the bottom right of your posts, there an option labelled "Reply With Quote". Just click on it and type out your response so the discussion will actually flow properly and make sense.

Will pass on the petition but appreciate the enthusiasm.

Edit: ninja'd by ethy, don't care enough to delete 8D

Cuccojenkins

well it does state it is much more powerful than a 360 or ps3

At the bottom right of your posts, there an option labelled "Reply With Quote". Just click on it and type out your response so the discussion will actually flow properly and make sense.

is that how? i really feel stupid having to ask that question

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuccojenkins

Taochan said:
360 and PS3 aren't next gen.
i was trying to reply to master spockanort

Don't erase after you click "Reply with Quote" Simply type out your message after clicking "Reply with Quote", and voila! You have successfully quoted.
ahh...i was trying to type after the =

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i was trying to reply to master spockanort
Threads are grounds for public discussion and anyone can jump in. Be prepared to reply to them.

If you have questions about the forum please ask them here so discussion isn't clogged up.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
KH3 won't be out for a few years. Wait and see if more games come out for the PS4 and XBone that would interest you and consider saving up for one, it'd probably be better in the long run. I know it sucks when a game you really want to play comes out on a system you're not interested/don't have but wanting them to put it on the Wii-U isn't much of a solution either.

Cuccojenkins

KH3 won't be out for a few years
earlier today i saw a site that said tetsuya nomura said he would try to get it out by early 2014

I know it sucks when a game you really want to play comes out on a system you're not interested/don't have but wanting them to put it on the Wii-U isn't much of a solution either.

look at the number of people who want to also get it on the wii u, if the xbox one gets it than the wii u should get it. xbox hasn't even had a kingdom hearts game, nintendo has had 4

And they'd all have the same source in question, no?
yes, they have all said that tetsuya nomura talked about it.

Santiago

Whether or not Wii U is considered "Next-gen" or not isn't what matters. The title "Next-gen" is subjective, and does not make a console any superior or inferior. It is just a title, after all.

The main point why KH3 (probably) won't be coming onto Wii U is because it's being designed on DirectX11, which the Wii U is not compatible with, meaning that they'd have to remake the game from the ground up in order to make it compatible for the Wii U, which costs time and money that could be used on other projects. Both the Xbox One and PS4 are compatible with DirectX11, hence why the Xbox One is getting it.

That is not to say that there is a 0% chance that it will come on to Wii U, just that it is unlikely.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
earlier today i saw a site that said tetsuya nomura said he would try to get it out by early 2014

We have not reported on anything like that so provide a source. Nomura has not said anything to a target year, only that the game is in early development.

look at the number of people who want to also get it on the wii u, if the xbox one gets it than the wii u should get it. xbox hasn't even had a kingdom hearts game, nintendo has had 4

Get a million signatures THEN SE might care. There have been petitions that have gotten over 100k votes and nothing has ever resulted from it. sob Type-0 my bb

Also, Nintendo had to ask for those game before it happened, and had to convince Nomura to do so. XB1 is probably only getting KH3 because there was an exchange of money between Microsoft and SE.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
yes, they have all said that tetsuya nomura talked about it.
Neither of these I recall at all.

X1 is reasonable because it's actually up there with the PS4 in terms of capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back