• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomomma125

2: These are the rules :

1. No God Modding!
2. No Power Playing!
3. No killing off other characters unless they want to be killed!
4. Keep romance at PG-13 rating!

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
This is gonna be fun.

Name: Yoh asakura
Appearence:
yohalone5dm.jpg

Personality/Bio:ever since he was 6 he has been out for revenge on ( whoever the bad guy is) for killing his father and mother. he stayed with his older brother until he turned 16, now he is out for revenge and to save the world.
Weapon: his blade, appocalypse

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
fine ill start it,

Yoh sat Qiutely by the stairs that lead into the city. many people had passed by him, but none noticed him. as he jumped to his feet he cuaght a glimpse of a soldier headed his way." damit!" he whispered to himself as he took off up the stairs. they must be with Reynour, but how did he know i was here?" he looked back and there were two soldiers chasing him now. he was suddenly pulled in to an ally, and disapeared from the soldiers sight as they ran passed the ally.

busted

the soldiers that were chasing yoh had returned to reynour to explain what had happened.... "were sorry master reynour but...but...he just dissapeared..." 1 soldier said "ridiculus no1 can do that he was probably captured by that rebellion squadran got damn cant u do anything right!!!!" as he swung his mighty chaotic blade and cut the soldier that spoke in half "u that remains go get a new partner and FIND YOH AND KILL HIM BEFORE I KILL HIM AND U!!!"

busted

"WHAT DO U MEAN WHAT AM I SCREAMING ABOUT!!!! YOH GOT AWAY AGAIN!!!! TELL ALL THE SOLDIERS TO FETCH YOH AND THE FINEST FIGHTERS ON THIS GOD FOR SACON FORUM AND WE'LL GET THEM FACE THE EVILEST OF ALL CREATURES!!" as reynour spoke those words he was summoning a creature of a ninja style and Victoria stared wondering what it was he was summoning.....

busted

((dont ask me with you always started so i carryed on and now its carrying on again))

"i am not being all macho i am macho!!" reynour says as he is finishing summoning the ninja...."now victoria.....instead of me wanting u to go fetch me yoh and the other best fighters i would like for u to take all the soldiers we have of dark creatures and take over vbulliten forum control when u have done that call me there should be only 300 guards to take out that defend 1 side take out 1 side then get summoners to summon more creatures and take over completely lets just hope yoh or sum1 like that doesnt stop u but im making sure they dont thanx to ninjask he'll take care of them" he finishes summoning the ninja "ninjask duplicate ur self to have 10 go fetch me the finest 10 fighters u can detect then bring them back alive or DEAD"

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
you told somone to start and no one started it. so i did. does it really matter? but sorry for starting without you. it wont happen again.

Yoh lay in the ally, as he looked around he could find no trace of the person that pulled him in there. all he heard were footsteps running away from him. he stood up and walked down the dark ally, not knowing where he was going, just anywhere that no one couold find him. most preferably, the dark territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back