• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, the best?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well for a short ride he was bent on power and lost sight of what's right and let it get the better of him. When Maleficent gave him the power to control the heartless he became addicted to this power and wanted it even harder and harder like a drug. That might sound a little rash but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Oh shit, how did I miss that tid bit of info? Well you bring up good points, while at one point he gained power for the pure thought of eliminating Sora, for the most part his motives were pure. The path he chose just wasn't morally positive is all. Not to mention that, darkness does have a hold on people, which can effect their personalities as well.

[EDIT]

Not just darkness, power in general can corrupt people fairly easily if they don't know how to wield it. Riku did, but it also affected his mind IE his aggression and drive to help Kairi.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
What losing to Roxas and having to revert to his Xehahort's heartless form?
He didn't really do anything all that impressive outside of his Xehanhort's heartless form.

That was Roxas he was fighting and a rioded Roxas if you know what I mean spoiler wose/
Roxas wont hat fight as a plot device in order to show his progress.
Some of the things such as splitting his keyblade and duel wielding surpass Soras skills and knowledge.

Doesn't seem like it. It took both of them to take down Xemnas

The whole end of the game was a plot device to show the power of friendship and overcoming obstacles hence king xemnass quotes and what not.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Some of the things such as splitting his keyblade and duel wielding surpass Soras skills and knowledge.
I assume you mean Riku, well considering Roxas could do it, theres nothing that says Sora couldn't do the same. Plus we don't know the full extent of how Riku could do it. Every keyblade wielder can dual wield but how is unknown at this ponit. It could be just Xehanhort's memories effecting him and have nothing to do with Riku's real skill

Captain Garlock

I assume you mean Riku, well considering Roxas could do it, theres nothing that says Sora couldn't do the same.

The rules that apply to Roxas do not apply to Sora which is evident through duel wielding.

Plus we don't know the full extent of how Riku could do it.

Weve been seeing his feats since KH 1 dude.

Every keyblade wielder can dual wield but how is unknown at this ponit.

I dont think ive seen Mickey do it.
Dude you cant assume that it must be a rare thing.

It could be just Xehanhort's memories effecting him and have nothing to do with Riku's real skill

It that were the case Roxas would affect Sora but Sora needs drive orbs and a magically outfit to duel wield.

brodyblackout

-Sora can't fly on his Keyblade like TAV most likely do.
-Sora can't do most of the abilities and such TAV & MX/DS can
-Sora hasn't even mastered the Keyblade yet, where it looks as if Aqua and Terra may have/are going to.
-TAV have been trained, as to where Sora hasn't.

he could if there was a reaction command for them xDD

Pratiko

Awards
So, we all agree that Sora is the Keyblade n00b? If so, the Org. XIII is damn weak, lol.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmm....i dont agree...we seen confirmation that the acknowledgement of master test has to do somehing with the heart. So it's more heart based then skill based

A

Azrael

Well officially sora and riku are keyblade master so I think they are equal or even better than VAT.

Sora is a self-proclaimed Keyblade Master. He's probably shit compared to TAV and nothing compared to MX or Mickey.

Abbot

Yes. Sora is not a Master of the Keyblade, in any way. :/

If anything, the OP was misinterpreting what Keyblade Master can mean. It could either mean being an expert at said trade, or being an owner.

Sora was a keyblade master in which he OWNED the keyblade. He had no idea what the keyblade was, or what it could fully do, and his skills are pretty basic. Especially when compared to TAV. He's had no formal training, and he was basically given a keyblade with no warning, and expected to wield it. Therefore, Sora was not a master of the Keyblade. But he did own it. :/

TAV >>> Sora.

Allister Rose

French Lover
again, am aster at skills maybe, master at acknowledgement? sora did earn the keyblade, becasue e acknowledge that friends are more important than power.

TAV? they use more magic they use more skills, but we dont know if those are what is needed to be master

Abbot

Aqua and Terra were both getting talked to about a 'Master Acknowledgement' Test or something. Sora's not an official Master. He never took the test. :/
And if he did, without formal training, he'd probably get an F. Minus.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Aqua and Terra were both getting talked to about a 'Master Acknowledgement' Test or something. Sora's not an official Master. He never took the test. :/
And if he did, without formal training, he'd probably get an F. Minus.

you see...this is whats wrong, you all asssume that keyblade master and apprentice takes on training, but train what? it's heart. they need to train there heart.

what if ora had a strong heart to begin with? official master? someone can master the keyblade without master to prove it. jsut beause TAV has one to give them that luxury doesnt mean sora needs it to call himself master.

Abbot

It's not just heart. Nomura said that there was more to it than heart, but having a strong heart is the only known condition to wield the keyblade, right now. :/

And, besides, this is a thread about who's better. TAV are better than Sora. Did you see what they can do? They have control over the keyblade in ways other than locking/unlocking.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's not just heart. Nomura said that there was more to it than heart, but having a strong heart is the only known condition to wield the keyblade, right now. :/

And, besides, this is a thread about who's better. TAV are better than Sora. Did you see what they can do? They have control over the keyblade in ways other than locking/unlocking.

We seen Sora do similar moves when he's using his drive forms, TAV have yet to be confirmed of drive forms, butlet's pretend those modes are a form of Drive form. theyonly have one each, but as for sora? he has 5.

and yes final mix is cannon therefore the ones in final mix count

i eat dark

oh come on people why are you fighting of course sora is weaker and maybe riku is stronger then him but you have to think and know that sora WAS sleeping for a year AFTER getting the keyblade...he hasnt been able to use the keyblade for that long. how can you expect him to become this super ultra dude when he hasnt even had the keyblade OR train for not that long... as for riku...well he wasnt asleep and had more chance of training/using the keyblade etc....

Captain Garlock

Sora is a plot armor action trigger nub.
Half the moves he does have been seen in BBS.
(sonic blade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back