• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think Namine's blue eyes have been done up a bit. Could it be to show similarities between Namine and the Ven picture?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Uh, I already said it, but I still highly doubt that he's hinting that. It would be repetitive. Although, yes, her eyes look weird.
Ohisee you did...it wouldn't really be repetative...well it kind of would since we already have Sora in a pod with an X. Maybe the eyes are hilighted for different reasons then. Pity. All I come up with is lame stuff about eyes being the window to the soul.

Pratiko

Awards
Even wierder then them being made from the same person :/

Now that's just gross..

I guess an upside down Castle Oblivion kind of looks like a heart,
but i'm not too sure

Yep, looks like it. Mb KH in BbS = CO in actuality? (Being actuality = KH, CoM, Days and KH2)

Izayoi

galactic cancer
This is officially a semi-eye-based theory. The Xemnas and XH pics are probably depicting darkness and how it changes eye color or something. Mean while the one with the DS shows him using blue energy to attack, even though it's just ice magic I believe. Which MX used to freeze Ven. :v

Namine's eyes I believe had her looking up at Sora, while sleeping, or at least drawing in her book doing something with memories. Perhaps blue eyes relate to memories somehow?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Unbirths are whole beings who witnessed something so terrible they became physcologically scarred! XD

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's looking like the Namine=Unbirth Theory is imminent...
Well I assume she factors in somehow. However if this were a theory about how Namine is an Unbirth, you'd think there'd be more pictures about her. Going by pictures alone it's easier to say that MX/Apprentice Xehanort are Unbirths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back