• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who has played Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I have a DSTT so I was sweet. Im glad I didnt wait because its too good.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
theres a 2.6 version xD it works better and also go to kirazmeux channel on youtube he posted the perfect emu for days anyways back on topic days was pretty good except for those annoying missions

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
theres a 2.6 version xD it works better and also go to kirazmeux channel on youtube he posted the perfect emu for days anyways back on topic days was pretty good except for those annoying missions
you sure do know a lot about cheating devices......

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
their not cheating devices and i dont kirazmeux is the one that told me about it so i tryed it out but he also showed the first days gameplay he has an english version of days dude
anyways days is really fun =D though like i said before there are a couple of annoying missions that u get stuck on xD

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
well ask kirazmeux he got the fully translated vers and dude i dont wanna get banned by talking about it so plz stop and also again days is awesome! i like how we get different keyblade styles of gameplay

I imported 358/2 Days. However I've imported majority of my games; I'm such an import whore. :3

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i like many of the keyblades btw i didnt import it just played through like 116 day and stopped there xD i didnt watch any scenes either but i fought the last boss riku is so fucking easy he gives u like a mminute to attack him every 5 seconds xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back