• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official KH2 Sephiroth Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
strategy: be prepared to do a lot of reflegas, block his sword whenever he comes close to you. Have a lot of ethers and elixirs in your items stock.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Just be at least lv. 55, have a decent Keyblade, and maxed out Drive abilities and you're fine. He's not that hard. I saved an account just to fight him and I'm level 99 with Ultima. I beat him in under five minutes.
Reflega is a very godly magic, it's true.
Too bad it's one of the reasons why the gameplay was so easy.

Rexdrazz

Yeah tho it does less damage it still works. The only problem is that you need to have some abilities like high jump or whatever it's said max and at least lvl1 double jump (the master form abilitie) for blocking the attack that leaves you on 1 HP or just use Curaga just after he uses it.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Yeah tho it does less damage it still works. The only problem is that you need to have some abilities like high jump or whatever it's said max and at least lvl1 double jump (the master form abilitie) for blocking the attack that leaves you on 1 HP or just use Curaga just after he uses it.

The move is called heartless angel. The best option for it is elixirs.

Rexdrazz

Well the only way to actually hit Sephiroth on the Heartless Angel attack is to have those both so you can reach him (The only way i know).

Rexdrazz

Yeah i love this fight i always lose (at purpose) so i can keep fighting with him but he is really hard (I don't have kh1 so i don't know how that Sephiroth battle is. I've been looking for the game but i can't find it.)

sassysis10

I was at lvl 80 something. Blocking helped a lot for me and staying on his ass so he didn't recover...well until he went poof in a flurry of feathers and stabbed me in the back. I used the Ultima Keyblade to fight him.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I was at lvl 80 something. Blocking helped a lot for me and staying on his ass so he didn't recover...well until he went poof in a flurry of feathers and stabbed me in the back. I used the Ultima Keyblade to fight him.

i hated it when you were ready to block with square. Then Sephy decides to do the rush attack. I had to quickly press triangle.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
i hated it when you were ready to block with square. Then Sephy decides to do the rush attack. I had to quickly press triangle.

If it wasn't for blocks I wouldn't been able to defeat Sephiroth.

I battled him for the first time (low level). I blinked and I was dead, I was like "wha!" I thought the game was broken and I was ready to go back to the store and get the game replaced when I retried Sephiroth again and found out that his fatal fast sword strikes killed me lol.

Blocking and Not Blinking go well together - that's my tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back