• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS= HUMAN FORM OF DARKNESS?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
LOl yup it seems to tie together if you think about it.

Lets start with the fact he came out of MX.
Lets assume MX was messing with darkness(pretty sure he was) and made a dark form of himself.
I think this may tie into some of a way to end his aging and maybe get more power and stay immortal.

Now we know Riku gains a suit similaiir to this one when he is in dark form.
Lets also keep in mind that this suit seems to be his only form yet revealed.
Now on to why he has a keychain he is MX but hes also darkness at the same time his part that is mc is what allows his use of a chain.
Now for those who havent caught on he is his apprentice because he has mx abilties but he also can "tame" the darkness that is DS or so we think.
His name also suggests his this.

Discuss some stuff may be left that i will fill in as questions arise

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

so you're saying that the DS is a heartless?

they didn't exist up in BBS, pal.

Captain Garlock

No im not.
Lol i knew someone would say this.
0Ok lets put it this way
DS is a human form of MX that is darkness.

Angel

No im not.
Lol i knew someone would say this.
0Ok lets put it this way

that's what a heartless is.

The darkness of the heart given physical, yet somewhat noncorporeal form.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
So he's living darkness with a human form. Why is that so familar?
url

Captain Garlock

Lol i love this guy.
No where did I say anything about a heart.
I said that MX made a human form of darkness from himself.
That would explain the DS chain would it not?
That would explain the suit that DS has that Riku had that looked somewhat the same.

Lol no where did i say his heart did anything or anything happened to his heart.
DO NOT play the heartless card.

Xenahort gave his heart to darkness i never said MX did that.

Angel

Lol i love this guy.
No where did I say anything about a heart.
I said that MX made a human form of darkness from himself.
That would explain the DS chain would it not?
That would explain the suit that DS has that Riku had that looked somewhat the same.

Lol no where did i say his heart did anything or anything happened to his heart.

Xenahort gave his heart to darkness i never said MX did that.

golly gee, where would he get that darkness?

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
as i told u in another thread, i'm pretty sur DS is MX's apprentice but the darkness consumed him. kinda like how riku wanted to use the power of darkness.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
But everyone is made up of darkness and light and by saying anything about darkness you opened a can of worms involving the heart. If he removed the darkness from himself wouldn't he have a pure heart? Or cause an enbalance.
Too late!
url

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Okayyy
Lets assume MX was messing with darkness(pretty sure he was) and made a dark form of himself.
For some reason, this sounds like an Heartless to me. Which didn't exist at the time.
Now on to why he has a keychain he is MX but hes also darkness at the same time his part that is mc is what allows his use of a chain.
How does being darkness mean he has a keychain? I'm pretty sure it's because that he's a Keyblade Master[hence, Master Xehanort]By the way, I'm not getting the bolded part.

Captain Garlock

See thats where I could not explain you say it was his heart but i highly doubt it though.
Since that would make room for a heartless and they did not exist.
Plys this should clear things up.

Master Xehanort's apprentice's uniform is similar to the Riku's in Darkness form

One who is a form of darkness

Master Xehanort wears clothing very similar to Xehanort's Heartless

One who gave himself to darkness.

And since thats the case a heartless could not create a heartless and the fact that they dont exist further backs this up.
Youve yet to prove anything wrong really.

For short.

DS can not be a heartless
He has to be some form of darkness if you look at things and he has to be a part of MX
Seeing as how hes the only master we have seen and he has a keychain and so does DS and hes an apprentice.
So im assuming DS is apart of him and the trailer further backs that up.
DS is darkness given a human form from MX.

Rkus suit aka DS suit seems to be one of a person given darkness/ being of darkness

AnsemSOD aka MX suit seems to be the one of a person tampering/ giving ones heart to darkness.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
the reason TAV are sen out is because the master found out that MX and his apprentice disapeared, meaning that he knew of DS b4 he submitted to darkness, cuz y would TAV's master wait to make a move if DS was darkness the whole time?

in other words, DS used to b a normal human, like TAV, and was training to master the keyblade, but for w/e reason submitted to darkness.

Captain Garlock

That assumption isnt true.
Whose to say that DS wasnt a hidden product of darkness this leading to there disappearance along with there lust for power?
Further more we all know that the names
Xenahort and Ansem were stolen by someone.
We know that they were both the names of mentors.
If ds is Xenahort that makes since.
Further more youve yet to prove me wrong on why he can use a keychain.
DS is darkness in a human form that is not a heartless.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
That assumption isnt true.
Whose to say that DS wasnt a hidden product of darkness this leading to there disappearance along with there lust for power?
Further more we all know that the names
DS is darkness in a human form that is not a heartless.

1. just checked the trailers and i see no keychain on DS's keyblade, so thats done w/
2. i'm not trying to discuss whether or not ds is future xehonort or not, i' jus saying that ds is not darkness extracted from mx, but its jus more likely he was his own person and w/ or w/o mx involved wanted to use darkness for power, jus to b consumed by it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Unless you are going to come up with a messed up theory that MX=Maleficent, this explains nothing concerning the dark suits...

He has to be some form of darkness if you look at things and he has to be a part of MX

No, he doesn't have to be a part of anyone...

Seeing as how hes the only master we have seen and he has a keychain and so does DS and hes an apprentice.

Mickey has a keychain and he's an apprentice. I doubt that Mickey's a part of Yen Sid, so your point is?

AnsemSOD aka MX suit seems to be the one of a person tampering/ giving ones heart to darkness.

Maleficent gave Riku the dark suit, not XH...

Pfft, based on? I've never heard of Xehanort having his name stolen once.

If you're getting into the whole, baseless DS=Xehanort crap, then don't.

Son of a...
Extremely unlikely... Nothing even hints it...

Why can Mickey? He's not something that came from Yen Sid.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

I think this may tie into some of a way to end his aging and maybe get more power and stay immortal.

Now we know Riku gains a suit similaiir to this one when he is in dark form.
Lets also keep in mind that this suit seems to be his only form yet revealed.
Now for those who havent caught on he is his apprentice because he has mx abilties but he also can "tame" the darkness that is DS or so we think.
His name also suggests his this.

Discuss some stuff may be left that i will fill in as questions arise

uh...so MX loses ability to age? ok...so how did he lose his memories?

also his keyblade might be in the realm of darknes ( dont know if that helps him)

toon_roxas99

I think I get what you are saying.

Just a thought, We know nobodies existed in KH1 but didn't become a big threat until KH2. Whose to say heartless at least the natural variety existed in the events of BBS, but didn't become a threat until Xehanort and the other apprentices discovered how to make artificial ones, greatly increasing their population. There's holes in this theory but hey it's a theory.

Or maybe darkness can manifest in other forms (heartless being one of them), like perhaps as an unbirth. That is unless unbirth are completely different existences.

I'll stop there... I have holes in my theory but so do other people, I admit it. You don't need point them out.

Muse

you look atrocious
Just a thought, We know nobodies existed in KH1 but didn't become a big threat until KH2. Whose to say heartless at least the natural variety existed in the events of BBS, but didn't become a threat until Xehanort and the other apprentices discovered how to make artificial ones, greatly increasing their population. There's holes in this theory but hey it's a theory.

It's been said that there were no Heartless of any kind until Xehanort began his experiments on hearts and eventually formed the first Pureblood Heartless.

Or maybe darkness can manifest in other forms (heartless being one of them), like perhaps as an unbirth. That is unless unbirth are completely different existences.

Heartless are already connected to Darkness.
Nobodies are Inbetween.
I'll bet that Unbirths are connected to Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back