• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Masters and their Aprrentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

royaljminnis

Hey guys I dumbed it down this time Haha :D! no wall of txt for you BH.

So while going over a Nomura interview the part below caught my attention.

–As for original masters, they who teach the methods of wielding the keyblade to their pupils, do they exist?

Nomura: Not just that, but also the role of keyblade users, since the thoughts of each master differs, it’s their spirit being taught. The reason why a master must train others to use the keyblade is explained in this game.

So anyways after reading that a number of questions arised and I just wanted to share them. To get you guy's opinion.

So here are my questions. Nomura obviously agreed that those alleged masters exist. So the

1st. question issss. Do you think they can still wield? If you think they can why if you think can't why not?

2nd. question. What possible reasons could training be important?
(Let's try and disclude the obvious here, you know like "Cause they could destory the world that kind of stuff")

3rd. question. There's a large possibility that there are other master besides, TAV's Master, Master Xehanort, and possibly Yen Sid.
Now if you agree with that statement do you think that this council of masters oversee the keyblades activity? If yes. Then how come they haven't helped Sora?

4th and final question. Sora and Riku were NEVER trained by a master.
Do you see (just like I see) a possible consequence or an eventual training session with a master in the near future of Kingdom hearts?

Lmao OH yea please try and provide some detailed reasons or rationalization for why you agree or disagree if you feel like it of course

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
1. Yes, I don't see why they couldn't be able to wield.

2. So that the student knows how to use the Keyblade properly and responsibly.

3. No, I don't think they "oversee" the Keyblades activity, and perhaps the reason they haven't helped Sora at all, is that they could be dead.

4. No, even if they did have a Kayblade Master teach them, I think they would have graduated past the rank of Apprentice by now.

royaljminnis

1. Yes, I don't see why they couldn't be able to wield.

Oh wait I see I see so you think there's a reason they haven't helped Sora? Other than Death.

2. So that the student knows how to use the Keyblade properly and responsibly.

You do remember that part I said about staying away from the obvious right?

3. No, I don't think they "oversee" the Keyblades activity, and perhaps the reason they haven't helped Sora at all, is that they could be dead.
So you think that the master wielders are all dead?
Do you think someone killed them or they died of old age?
Also Yen sid is still alive so unless you don't think he's a master then further explain.

4. No, even if they did have a Kayblade Master teach them, I think they would have graduated past the rank of Apprentice by now.
*cough *cough So you think Riku or Sora could possibly beat Terra?
Without you controlling them of course.
Without Sora using Final form just a straight up one on one fight. Cause I personally doubt it.
Yet again explain yourself Mr. Why do you believe they are even on par with TAV?

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
1. Master Xehanort can wield, so obviously yes.

2. To maintain the harmony of the worlds.

3. They are most likely other Masters. Either VAT's Master has the most apprentices, or he's a high rank Master. As for the other Masters, they probably died in the 'Keyblade War' that has yet to be explained.

Xigbar: You don't look like you're half the hero the others were!
Sora and Riku are pretty much still Apprentices. King Mickey could be considered a Master, technically.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
1. Yes
2. To keep the universe supplied with Keyblade users and protect the light as well as keep the balance between light and darkness stable.
3. Of course there are other masters. If theres a council of Masters has yet to be seen, but they may have died out due to an unknown event.
4. Maybe

Happy Chap

Is the awakening at the station of calling etc. part of the story or just a tutorial to get you up to speed with the controls? coz if it is story based then maybe that explains why riku, sora or roxas became straight up masters. if TAV never went through it then that could be why they need a master to teach them

WilliamTheWise

Website
Is the awakening at the station of calling etc. part of the story or just a tutorial to get you up to speed with the controls?
Both
coz if it is story based then maybe that explains why riku, sora or roxas became straight up masters. if TAV never went through it then that could be why they need a master to teach them
I personally wouldn't say Sora, Riku and Roxas are masters yet.

WilliamTheWise

Website
fair enough. i was just guessing riku went through it and im not sure roxas has ever been classified a 'keyblade master' anyway.
We don't know if Riku went throught it. He did get a Keyblade in KH2 so he might go throught it during the time of 358/2 Days. As of right now we can only guess if he has.
i wonder how xigbar knows about TAV
You see Nobodies have the memoires of their others Xigbar's other is Braig who was one of Ansem the Wise's students. It's been Confirmed that ATV go to Hollow Bastion in BBS so it's possible that Braig could have met them. And since Xigbar is his nobody he can remember seeing them. Make sense?

[Edit]
Curse you "The Liberator
And yes Xehanhort may in fact be Terra.
url

url

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yes and remember how xenahort says to the aqua armour "hello old friend." so terra , MX, and xenahort must have some sort of relation

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
see that kinda confuses me because if braig met/saw terra, wouldnt he notice extreme resemblance between him and apprentice xehanort

There is a period of time between the end of BBS and when Xehanort arrives, so he could forget some details of Terra, and anyways they don't look exactly the same, similar yes, but not exactly the same, Braig could have just called it a coincidence, or not notice at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back