• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Master Xehanort is not the true villan of BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I've made several theories regarding my thoughts on MX, Misguided and evil are two Very different things. I hold that MX is not a good guy, but pure Evil? I don't believe that's right. Think about it, let's say, that you believed that doing something could help an astronomical amount of people, not just on your own planet, but everywhere. And let's say three people were trying to stop you from accomplishing your goal, what would You do? Fight back, correct?
While you smile and smirk as you freeze them with your own hands and drop them off a cliff to their death without flinching?
Yeah, he is evil.

A

Audo

And, for all we know, he could have been deceiving whoever it was that he was talking to. Trying to get them to use "their power" thinking it was for something else, when in the end it was only beneficial to him.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I completely agree that MX isn't evil, but I still believe he is the protagonist of BBS, however, I don't agree on your theories regarding DS, I think DS was MX's apprentice, and that he worked with MX to solve mysteries of the Heart and Darkness, however DS fell to the darkness and became corrupted by it. MX realizes this and asks VAT to "correct his mistake". I believe they defeat DS, but past that, it becomes very mysterious.

If MX isn't evil, I'd be scared to see what evil is... So far in the series, that man seems to be the most evil character introduced.

It seems like VAT were also destroyed, and DS lost all his memories, but somehow remained and became Ansems apprentice, but this is all speculation, any thoughts?

DS is not Xehanort...
There is no evidence that can remotely support it and DS is either too short or too old to be Xehanort.

I've made several theories regarding my thoughts on MX, Misguided and evil are two Very different things. I hold that MX is not a good guy, but pure Evil? I don't believe that's right.

I do...

Think about it, let's say, that you believed that doing something could help an astronomical amount of people, not just on your own planet, but everywhere. And let's say three people were trying to stop you from accomplishing your goal, what would You do? Fight back, correct?

Fight back I can see, but what MX was doing was not fighting back, that was toying. MX had more than enough power to stop VAT, but instead he decided to play with them...

Then what, what did he mean by "Correct my mistake"?

He could easily be tricking/manipulating whoever he is speaking to to do something that would benefit him.

And why would he talk so meanly about darkness?

Darkness=/=evil...

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Sorry, but you guys have no idea what your talking about if you believe Anyone is pure evil, no one with a heart anyways. So far, with the exception of Xehanort, the villains of KH have been multi dimension. They aren't as simple as, evil, good, they have Reasons for what they do, and you expect me to believe that MX appears evil the Entire way through? Obviously he was good at some point, otherwise why would VAT's master send them to find him, he has establish presence and their master doesn't see it to be evil. Thus I remain that MX is not completely evil. Misguided, controlled, these are all possibilities, but I don't think he is pure evil.

Awards
Well, when I watch the secret ending, I see neither.

Oh, of course, because we don't see DS has overpowering MX in the secret ending, that must mean that he's not doing it, nor will he ever be doing it.

I'm going to guess that you'd have responded to this post by saying something along the lines of, "Well, the secret ending is supposed to be the end of BbS, and I don't see DS controlling MX in the video, so DS can't possibly ever take over Master Xehanort."

One word. Possession. Yeah.
He could very much be controlling MX in the secret ending. Just picture it in a similar manner as the way Riku is controlled by Xehanort's Heartless. So, when MX does his whole "Fix my mistake" speech, that is when he momentarily has time to retain his sense of self, similar to Riku in Hollow Bastion holding off Xehanort's Heartless to allow Kairi to escape.

Is the relation the exact same? No. Riku was being possessed by a Heartless. MX, in this case, would be possessed by whatever DS is (not a Heartless). But nonetheless, the concept is there and very much possible.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
MX is not of darkness, but he is still evil

Actually Master Xehanort does use the power of darkness nomaru even said this. He is evil but, he mut just be misled into beleiving he is the good guy with the correct intentions he may just be doing the wrong thing. We won't know though until the game comes out though.

KingdomHeartz93

DS isnt the tru villian btw! it is Master Xehanort and that other guy is some "summon" or part of him which he actually controls - and if uve all seen the video you would kno that MX is powerful as hell and no "apprentice" would ever overcome him!

3rd EVER POST on khinsider forums!:drool:

drew32

Actually Master Xehanort does use the power of darkness nomaru even said this. He is evil but, he mut just be misled into beleiving he is the good guy with the correct intentions he may just be doing the wrong thing. We won't know though until the game comes out though.

oh
sounds good:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Yes it's clear that he uses darkness, but as to what purposes he uses that power is unknown.

You do however have a point about his trickery IE the meeting between Terra and MX.
But at this point it's not clear as to what his motives are and if he has any type of remorse etc. (excluding the scene during the secret trailer.)

Clowde

Sorry, but you guys have no idea what your talking about if you believe Anyone is pure evil, no one with a heart anyways. So far, with the exception of Xehanort, the villains of KH have been multi dimension. They aren't as simple as, evil, good, they have Reasons for what they do, and you expect me to believe that MX appears evil the Entire way through? Obviously he was good at some point, otherwise why would VAT's master send them to find him, he has establish presence and their master doesn't see it to be evil. Thus I remain that MX is not completely evil. Misguided, controlled, these are all possibilities, but I don't think he is pure evil.

What villains weren't evil? Ansem was evil, what with him stealing peoples hearts n' all, in search of knowledge. And Maleficent, she wasn't evil at all. And as for the The Org? They are all nobodies, they have no feelings, they were just fighting for what they believed was necessary to become whole again.

As for MX? The fucker uses the power of darkness and is after Kingdom hearts. I see a pattern.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Oh, of course, because we don't see DS has overpowering MX in the secret ending, that must mean that he's not doing it, nor will he ever be doing it.

All that means is that there is no evidence that supports DS controlling MX. Without it, this is nothing more than a guess...

I'm going to guess that you'd have responded to this post by saying something along the lines of, "Well, the secret ending is supposed to be the end of BbS, and I don't see DS controlling MX in the video, so DS can't possibly ever take over Master Xehanort."

You were wrong...

One word. Possession. Yeah.
He could very much be controlling MX in the secret ending. Just picture it in a similar manner as the way Riku is controlled by Xehanort's Heartless.

Yeah, Xehanort was inside Riku the whole time though. DS "leaves" MX during the secret ending...
I find it very unlikely that DS could be possessing him while outside his body.

So, when MX does his whole "Fix my mistake" speech, that is when he momentarily has time to retain his sense of self, similar to Riku in Hollow Bastion holding off Xehanort's Heartless to allow Kairi to escape.

And the whole "Fix my mistake" speech can be a trap too...

Is the relation the exact same? No. Riku was being possessed by a Heartless.

No, Riku was possessed by Xehanort's heart. Xehanort's "heartless" was not a heartless...

MX, in this case, would be possessed by whatever DS is (not a Heartless). But nonetheless, the concept is there and very much possible.

Possible or not, there is very little evidence that would completely support it...

Judging from his facial expressions and his toying with VAT, I doubt he believed he was the good guy.

Awards
All that means is that there is no evidence that supports DS controlling MX. Without it, this is nothing more than a guess...
This is what amuses me. When did I say it WASN'T a guess? The point here isn't whether or not there's enough evidence for you to consider such a thing plausible, it's that, based purely on logic, the idea of DS possessing MX is both possible and reasonable.

It's called theorizing which, believe it or not (outside of the realm of science), does not have to be substantially based on evidence. Here it's just deductive reasoning.

Yeah, Xehanort was inside Riku the whole time though. DS "leaves" MX during the secret ending...
I find it very unlikely that DS could be possessing him while outside his body.
Xehanort and Riku do have the ability to separate to some extent, as seen when Riku manages to warn Kairi and not to mention throughout CO.

And as I said, because of the nature of the relation being different with DS and MX (since DS cannot be a Heartless), not everything is going to be the exact same as with Riku and Xehanort's Heartless. So don't try to pull out minute differences here, the parallel between the two was to show that possession is possible.

And the whole "Fix my mistake" speech can be a trap too...
Hmmm... Pot calling the kettle black.
What happened to the whole "no evidence" "nothing more than a guess" thing?
You're trying to question the basis of an idea with your own baseless idea.

No, Riku was possessed by Xehanort's heart. Xehanort's "heartless" was not a heartless...
... Yes, he was a Heartless. Not only has Nomura referred to him as a Heartless numerous times (check Another Report especially), the proof is in the name. It's right there. He's just a special kind of Heartless, but a Heartless nonetheless.

Possible or not, there is very little evidence that would completely support it...
Repeating yourself does nothing to further your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back