• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGaurdian

Does anyone think BBS will explain what Pete did to deserve a banishment to another dimension by Mickey?

It would make a good storyline for Disney Castle if its included as a world.

Also, does anyone think its rather odd King Mickey has the power to banish someone to a different dimension? That kind of seems like a godly power...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I think Pete's banishment happened long before BBS, and yes, it does seem weird that Mickey has that power.

State

Awards
Does anyone think BBS will explain what Pete did to deserve a banishment to another dimension by Mickey?

Also, does anyone think its rather odd King Mickey has the power to banish someone to a different dimension? That kind of seems like a godly power...

Seems strnge that a normal mouse has a godly power to banish someone to another dimension. I think that Pete's banishment was waaayyy before BBS. Maleficent needed the other Disney villains when she had control over the Heartless menaing that Pete was introduced in KHII but recruited at the KH1 time.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
^Problem: It was stated that King Mickey banished Pete... Also, let's not forget, Mickey did not become king until after his training with Yen Sid... Personally, I think Mickey got Yen Sid's help to banish him...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
That's pretty sharp thinking there, OmniChaos! That's probably what happened.

State

Awards
^Problem: It was stated that King Mickey banished Pete... Also, let's not forget, Mickey did not become king until after his training with Yen Sid... Personally, I think Mickey got Yen Sid's help to banish him...

Why do people repeat what I say like it was something I didn't say? The whole thing you posted was the thing I said except the Yen Sid part.
*bows*
Thank you!
Before anyone stupidly say "Who's applauding?" I bow to myself, thank you!
*bows*

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You have a pretty big ego, don't you?

shadow_of_light

^much agreed. yen sid seems to be one of the few beings in the entire series that would have that kind of power. him and people like melificent.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
well, in a screenshot of BBS, it shows Malificent talking with Terra. Back then, she was probably evil, but i'm not 100% sure if Pete was still her sidekick, cause he seems kinda wimpy to be a villain's sidekick for over 10 years...

State

Awards
You have a pretty big ego, don't you?

Haha!
Thank you!
Still, refrain from personal attacks and disscus about the whole post.
Also, since Mickey knows Merlin, what if Merlin, Mickey and Yen Sid worked together to seal Pete away? Wow, sounds like a Zelda game. Another thing, before anyone beings to talk about "But Merlin never mentioned Pete?" Pete was sealed WWWWAAAYYY many years ago and Merlin didn't know that Pete was runing loose.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Why do people repeat what I say like it was something I didn't say? The whole thing you posted was the thing I said except the Yen Sid part.
*bows*
Thank you!
*bows*

<_< I didn't... You said Pete was banished "way before" BBS, when he wasn't... Mickey wasn't King until he finished training under Yen Sid, which happens just before or during BBS...

State

Awards
<_< I didn't... You said Pete was banished "way before" BBS, when he wasn't... Mickey wasn't King until he finished training under Yen Sid, which happens just before or during BBS...

First:
WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT HIM BEING A KEYBLADE WIELDER SINCE THEN!
Second:
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MICKEY, MERLIN AND YEN SID WORKING TOGETHER TO SEAL PETE.
Third:
EVEN IF HE DIDN'T HAD BEGAN TRAINING HE AND MERLIN AND YEN SID COULD'VE ASSISTED IN THE SEALING.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
First:
WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT HIM BEING A KEYBLADE WIELDER SINCE THEN!

Neither am I, read...

Second:
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MICKEY, MERLIN AND YEN SID WORKING TOGETHER TO SEAL PETE.

None of that was stated in what I quoted...
You said that I said the same thing as you, when I said the exact opposite of what you were saying...

Third:
EVEN IF HE DIDN'T HAD BEGAN TRAINING HE AND MERLIN AND YEN SID COULD'VE ASSISTED IN THE SEALING.

Did you notice Goofy only said "His Majesty" and never mentioned Merlin nor Yen Sid...? And, the magic was obviously not that strong if Maleficent could just pick him out...

shadow_of_light

Did you notice Goofy only said "His Majesty" and never mentioned Merlin nor Yen Sid...? And, the magic was obviously not that strong if Maleficent could just pick him out...

but then that would make Pete frikkin weak if he couldn't get himself out, and a lousy sidekick to boot. so why bother making him one?

A

Audo

lol, reminds me of Xehanort to Ansem.

*bows*
Thank you!
*bows*
He didn't repeat you... he said the exact opposite of what you said.

darkterra579

well if mickey is the 3rd playabel character we might see wat happens with pete
and it would make a awsome storyline
your the first one today with a decent tread
keep up the good work:thumbup:

T

tazztig

If mickeys the third playable character then they might show pete and how he got bannish. But it seems odd having pete in BBS when rather he has nothing to do with it......????

shadow_of_light

If mickeys the third playable character then they might show pete and how he got bannish. But it seems odd having pete in BBS when rather he has nothing to do with it......????

well we were never told the exact reason as to why he was banished, so there is always possibility of him being involved...

A

Aqua.

I doubt that they'll show how he got bannish because as tazztig said. He has nothing to do with BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back