• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep-Console-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

hey i was thinking i kinda wish BBS was on PS3 instead of PSP.

YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer.

the graphics are awesome in the video. but sadly gameplay wont have that good of graphics. it will only be as good as like PS2's. i wish it was for PS3 because they could probably make gameplay have that good pf graphics. maybe not all the crazy stunts but just the graphics and stuff. they might have that as like a the last cutscene but not as gameplay throughout the whole game.

what do you guys think. oh also i have a PS3 and dont have a PSP thats another reason lol.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Eh. Just look at the screenshots that have been released. The graphics arent' that bad and I expect the gameplay to be pretty sweet, especially with this new growth system and updated card-ish system that is to be in the game. I'm fine with it on the PSP. Besides. The PSP is a way cheaper system for people to get who don't have it for say Christmas or a birthday than the PS3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, do you know how expensive and time-consuming it is to make a game for PS3? Nomura is already busy with Versus and other projects. Yes, he's capable of multi-tasking, but I'm not sure his team is as capable.

And at any rate, the graphics look fine to me. I don't have a problem with them at all.

D

Divine Light

okay okay...chill you guys graphics are still good just saying they COULD be better on PS3. and besides he is great at multi tasking he is working on FFXIII and Versus XIII and Last remnant i believe.

Wae-
The psp is, truthfully, the most powerful handheld of the market.

Me.

true that it may be most powerful handheld but side fact Wii is most populor you cant find one like anywhere.its more populor then like the 360 AND PS3

Last edited by a moderator:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
okay okay...chill you guys graphics are still good just saying they COULD be better on PS3. and besides he is great at multi tasking he is working on FFXIII and Versus XIII and Last remnant i believe.

He's working on a lot right now. I'm shocked he can do so much. But of course they'd be better on the Ps3. Its a main console. Handhelds are obviously gonna have less graphical capabilities, but its like Hades said in another thread. Graphics aren't everything.

And like wae416 said, the PSP IS really a powerful system. It can handle more than you think.

EDIT: Don't double post. Use the edit button.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
and besides he is great at multi tasking he is working on FFXIII and Versus XIII and Last remnant i believe.

Um, yes, he can multitask, but what about the KH team? Are they as good at multitasking as he is? I'm not sure they can handle two huge PS3 projects at once.

[√]Genuflect
Um, yes, he can multitask, but what about the KH team? Are they as good at multitasking as he is? I'm not sure they can handle two huge PS3 projects at once.
They're doing Versus right?
That's one big game.
If Nomura will lead it,They can handle it.
Also, Nomura is only for character designs, right?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
They're doing Versus right?
That's one big game.
If Nomura will lead it,They can handle it.
Also, Nomura is only for character designs, right?

If he is, then that just proves more that while he can multi-task easily, his team might be a different story. They have to do way more than just character design. And while thats a big part of the game, the rest of his team are working on everything else. So it might be harder for them to work on like 10 games at once or whatever he's working on. I went on Wikipedia and there are like. 10 games or so that he (or Square, not sure) that all have TBD or TBA for a release or something. I understand multitasking but come on man, You're working on like 10 games. Focus on one set for a while before starting four other projects. Though if he did that, we'd be getting things way way later.

[√]Genuflect
If he is, then that just proves more that while he can multi-task easily, his team might be a different story. They have to do way more than just character design. And while thats a big part of the game, the rest of his team are working on everything else. So it might be harder for them to work on like 10 games at once or whatever he's working on. I went on Wikipedia and there are like. 10 games or so that he (or Square, not sure) that all have TBD or TBA for a release or something. I understand multitasking but come on man, You're working on like 10 games. Focus on one set for a while before starting four other projects. Though if he did that, we'd be getting things way way later.
He's not working alone is he?
He's working with a team.
He's team can give ideas, etc and etc.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know. Thats true. And he's working with the same team on at least two sets of games. Versus XIII and all the Kh games are the same team. I could see how that'd be less of a hassle.

...uh, no. The "KH team", the one that developed KH1 and KH2, isn't the one working on BBS, 358/2, at least. CoM was developed by Jupiter, BBS is being developed by the Re:CoM team (who worked on the Musashi series), 358/2 is being developed by h.a.n.d. Inc, and coded, I don't know. Nomura IS/WAS involved in all those projects, but they're not all made by the same team.

Xarcsol15

first things first. NOMURA IS HUMAN. AS IS HI TEAM. God-like humans. but humans nontheless. Nomura is a director and character design in both games. not to mention Square uses him to death. If he had the ability to multi-task like a god all of the games he is directing would be released mere weeks apart from eachother.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
and besides he is great at multi tasking he is working on FFXIII and Versus XIII and Last remnant i believe.

Uhh, Nomura is not working on FFXIII or Last Remnant, his only PS3 project is FFvXIII

If Birth By Sleep were made for the PS3, the game wouldn't be released for another 4 years. Would you want that? To wait 4 years for a side-story, not even a main continuation of Sora's story, just so that it has better graphics? And then after those 4 years of waiting, wait another 4 years as he has to make another 4-year-long project in the form of Kingdom Hearts 3?

Portable games can be made just as high quality of experiences as console games, but they are in smaller bites which are easier on the developers, and easier on the fans waiting for their favorite series' to continue. With portable games, we get to have 3 whole side-stories of the KH universe to explain and fill in all the details about the game's history and past, and we get all 3 of them in just a year from now.

So, wait 1 year for 3 separate side-stories which explain everything and set-up for the finale in KH3....or wait 4+ years for the same games?

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura designed 1 character in FFXIII, he has had no lasting role in it's development since the beginning when he was asked to design the main character, and be on his way.

D

Divine Light

i see your point.........but........your a rather annoying jerk muffin man......at least TRY to use your manners and say things nicely.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura designed 1 character in FFXIII, he has had no lasting role in it's development since the beginning when he was asked to design the main character, and be on his way.

Ah, I see. Thanks, TMM, I thought he was the general character designer, o_O; .

Uhh, Nomura is not working on FFXIII or Last Remnant, his only PS3 project is FFvXIII

If Birth By Sleep were made for the PS3, the game wouldn't be released for another 4 years. Would you want that? To wait 4 years for a side-story, not even a main continuation of Sora's story, just so that it has better graphics? And then after those 4 years of waiting, wait another 4 years as he has to make another 4-year-long project in the form of Kingdom Hearts 3?

Portable games can be made just as high quality of experiences as console games, but they are in smaller bites which are easier on the developers, and easier on the fans waiting for their favorite series' to continue. With portable games, we get to have 3 whole side-stories of the KH universe to explain and fill in all the details about the game's history and past, and we get all 3 of them in just a year from now.

So, wait 1 year for 3 separate side-stories which explain everything and set-up for the finale in KH3....or wait 4+ years for the same games?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was attempting to get across.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't quite see how I was being a jerk, all I did was explain the reality of the situation and show how you should think about what you're asking for, as what you think you want is probably not what you actually want (ergo, you may want graphics, but you don't want it at the expense of having to wait 5 years for a game that isn't even a main continuation of the story)

And you can't ascertain what my tone is in my post, as all we're doing here is reading text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back