• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ha ha, indeed. Watch when BBS comes out and Terra's and Xehanort's relationship turns out to be NOTHING like any of this.

I can only hope that to be true. I loathe that theory with a burning passion, and if Terra does indeed turn out to be him, Nomura will have proved to me that he's not above using the same plot twist twice, in a very predictable way.

Vulcrypt

nice find. maybe that is what is at the end of the old man's keychain... but it probably isn't. they wouldn't have the same symbol

UrbanQuattrus

I can only hope that to be true. I loathe that theory with a burning passion, and if Terra does indeed turn out to be him, Nomura will have proved to me that he's not above using the same plot twist twice, in a very predictable way.

I bet that the Terra we see in the BBS trailer is really an impostor who banished the real Terra and stole his identity. And the final boss will be Zexion's LEXICON. which actually turns out to be impersonating the real Lexicon, which stole its identity from a giant, anthropomorphized version of the belt buckle.

Vulcrypt

It can't be the origin of the Heartless symbol, because the heartless symbol is on the end of the Way to Dawn Keyblade's chain, which Ven holds in the first KH2 secret movie.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I bet that the Terra we see in the BBS trailer is really an impostor who banished the real Terra and stole his identity. And the final boss will be Zexion's LEXICON. which actually turns out to be impersonating the real Lexicon, which stole its identity from a giant, anthropomorphized version of the belt buckle.

Knowing Nomura, that wouldn't really surprise me at all, <.<.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Way to Dawn being in the Secret Video was a concept, the entire trailer is simply a concept video, meaning not every single detail is a canon event. The keyblades that they picked up, notice how they're not there in the second Secret Video? Nomura probably dropped the idea, or they were simply meant to be symbolic, and that they weren't actually there

screen%2007.jpg

This clearly looks like the Heartless symbol, before it was made into the Heartless symbol, and yes I believe this would be a reason to speculate that Terra becomes Apprentice Xehanort. When Apprentice Xehanort marked his artificial Heartless with an emblem, why does it seem he had a predisposed idea of what it should be? Said emblem being similar to the ones Terra, Ven, and presumably Aqua, all adorned on their armor?

Last edited:

Kyrios

or maybe they take place at seperate times, the first and second secret movies. that is totally plausible. vulcrypt has a great argument. if we took everything as a concept, then we wouldn't get very far now would we? and i wouldn't use the word "CLEARLY" because it isn't all that clear. it is GOLD for crying out loud! also the spikes on the sides remind me of the nobody symbol in my opinion.

Last edited:

Vulcrypt

it's true, if we took everything as concept, then we wouldn't be able to have any fun.
of course, there is a chance that it turns into the heartless symbol, but that doesn't make it old. maybe the new enemy also evolves into what we now know as heartless. i mean, the new enemies look just about as similar as the two symbols.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It can't be the origin of the Heartless symbol, because the heartless symbol is on the end of the Way to Dawn Keyblade's chain, which Ven holds in the first KH2 secret movie.

Read TMM's post.

Way to Dawn being in the Secret Video was a concept, the entire trailer is simply a concept video, meaning not every single detail is a canon event. The keyblades that they picked up, notice how they're not there in the second Secret Video? Nomura probably dropped the idea, or they were simply meant to be symbolic, and that they weren't actually there

Yes. Thank you, TMM. I couldn't have put it much better myself.

when Apprentice Xehanort marked his artificial Heartless with an emblem, why does it seem he had a predisposed idea of what it should be?

Um, because it's not hard to picture a symbol for "Heartless" creatures being a heart with some thorny vines?

or maybe they take place at seperate times, the first and second secret movies. that is totally plausible.vulcrypt has a great argument.

Um, no. They, clearly, obviously, undeniably take place immediately after the other. And saying otherwise is just...well, yeah.

Last edited:

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, that's what we need. MORE encouragement for the creation of screwball homo-erotic fanfiction.

Sweet Jesus, thats the last thing we need.

"Venterra" is not something one likes to read about... I mean, Terra seems to be at least 10 years older than Ventus.

EDIT:
maybe the new enemy also evolves into what we now know as heartless. i mean, the new enemies look just about as similar as the two symbols.

Read the Ansem Reports, homeboy. They clearly disprove that little theory.

Vulcrypt

I've read TMM's post. what about it? that too is a theory. the WHOLE 1st secret movie is based around those three keyblades.

Also, if you turn the symbol upside down, it looks like a nobody symbol. not that that makes a difference, but since we're basing all of our thoughts on similarity, i thought it would be fitting.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Um, because it's not hard to picture a symbol for "Heartless" creatures being a heart with some thorny vines?

Oh come on Hades you can't ignore this, Terra/Aqua/Ven had almost the exact same Emblem in BBS, and when Apprentice I-don't-know-my-past Xehanort decides to mark his artificially created Heartless, he somehow produces the idea for the same Emblem? And we go "lol ¯\(o_O)/¯ coincidence"?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i've read TMM's post. what about it? that too is a theory.

Not really, it's pretty much a fact. WtD couldn't even have existed at that point anyway.

the WHOLE 1st secret movie is based around those three keyblades.

So? Ever heard of symbolism? Ever heard of concept videos? I can name a lot of things in Deep Dive that had no significance in KH2

Oh come on Hades you can't ignore this, Terra/Aqua/Ven had almost the exact same Emblem in BBS,

We haven't seen if Aqua has it or not, though I'm wagering that she probably does.

and when Apprentice I-don't-know-my-past Xehanort decides to mark his artificially created Heartless, he somehow produces the idea for the same Emblem? And we go "lol ¯\(o_O)/¯ coincidence"?

Bah, I don't think they look at that similar myself. Knowing Nomura it's probably just some minor detail.

I mean, come on: do you really think it's that hard for someone to come up with a similar symbol? They're "heartless". A heart symbol crossed by thorny vines.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Look at Ven's Emblem and tell me that isn't the Heartless symbol =\

It's not the heartless symbol. Lolwut. And in any case: even if it *was* based on that, that doesn't necessarily give as much credence for Xehanort=Terra, than MX=Xehanort or MX's apprentice=Xehanort. They could have all used that symbol as a starting point.

Kyrios

its closer related to a noboody symbol actually but its not beceause its upside down and why would terra and ven be heartless? tell me that and i might agree with you.

this is kind of off subject but i just noticed that terra is summoning his keyblade. no that it matters really its just that ive never seen him do it before...

Vulcrypt

Tell me why they would have that symbol on if it is the heartless symbol. If it is, then they would be heartless, but that makes no sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back