• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing KH CoM on the DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

I gotta say playing KH CoM, on the DS is a lot better than playing it on the advance, first of all the graphics are much better, and everything looks so real. It's like a new KH CoM game

So the point of this topic is, what do you guys think of it? If you haven't done it already I would give it a try.

D

Deleted member 36435

Ummm, I never played CoM on anything but the DS because I got CoM and the DS on the same Christmas. =)

Kurxi

I think it is because the DS makes the game brighter, I played a game on my GBA and it looks a little darker on it than my DS.

Sora18

Yea that's what I mean, I mean it looks more clearer then before, I know the graphics are the same, but it looks brighter, and it does look a lot better on the DS than the GBA

Sora18

Yea, all pokemon games are the same, they just include new pokemon, new places, and new addon features, otherwise it's the it's the same game.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I remember about a year ago playing Chain of Memories on my GBA I've had for quite a few years. Not an SP, no backlight. Pretty irritating, I gotta say. About two months after I finished it, my parents got me a DS Lite for my birthday. Pretty weird, huh? Anyway, I play it on my DS every now and then, I did earlier today, and it looks a lot better (I can see it!).

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've played it on there, but it's pretty much the same. The only real difference is the sound, because the sound quality is improved on a DS. I believe it's surround sound, or it could just sound like it, but it makes it sounds so much better than on a GBA.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
The game looks WAY better and more clear on the DS Lite. It takes a bit to get used to the different way of controlling (and the Lite's screwed up D-pad) but yeah...the game is fun on the DS...

Keiji Dragon

The game looks much brighter on a DS the non a GBA/SP. I don't have a Game Boy Player or a DS Lite to try it out with.

To Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories owners: Doesn't it strike odd that the PS2 button layout/configuration feels like playing the GBA game on a DS?

Sora18

IT'S NOT, WERE TALKING ABOUT PUTTING THE KH COM IN THE DS, AND WHAT DIFFERENCE THERE IS BETWEEN THE GBA AND DS, there is no DS version, it's just the same GBA game, can't you read you moron.

Sora18

haha sorry, but it's kinda right there. But can we please get on the topic again.

First of all, I would be extremely happy if KH came on the DS, I know it would look kinda the same, but still. I heard it's coming on the Wii, and I'm getting a Wii very soon. But it's so hard to find a nintendo Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back