• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 9th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (ENG) Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's time for a new medal deal and an event to sweep you off your feet!

Be Our Guest! Beauty and the Beast Event!

img

■ Event Period 
Sep. 9, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 22, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 9, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 23, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
・Defeat the Heartless that appear in the event quests to get Event Coins! 
・Use the Event Coins to unlock exclusive 5★ Sweetheart Beast and 6★ Prince & Belle Medals on the Event Board!

img

・And if you unlock the Special Attack Bonus on a 6★ Sweetheart Beast Medal, you'll get a bonus 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale! 
  * The deadline to meet this requirement is Oct. 2, 2016 11:59 (PT) / Oct. 3, 2016 6:59 (UTC). 
  * The boost Medals will be sent a couple days after the deadline to everyone that has met the requirement. 

・There is also a Bonus Board available for those with extra Event Coins! 

■ Event Medal Details
Rarity Medal
Max Special Attack Bonus
Reversed / Upright
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Event
Sweetheart Beast 2
Upright
P
Deals a slightly powerful hit. Slightly recovers HP.
All 2
Event
Prince & Belle 2
Upright
P
Deals a slightly powerful hit. Slightly recovers HP.
All 2
  * Both Medals share the same parameters. These Medals only differ in their appearance.
XIII is Your Lucky Number! New Deals!

● The Big XIII Deal!

■ Campaign Period: 

Sep. 9, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 15, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Sep. 9, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 16, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

Everybody can be a Nobody with The Big XIII Deal!

The Big XIII Deal guarantees five of the Organization XIII Medals (with a Special Attack Bonus level of 3) listed below, as well as two 6★ Medals, and a bonus 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie Medal! 
This deal is a great chance to stock up on the multiple Medals you'll need to max out Special Attack Bonuses for your Organization XIII Medals! 
  * Please note that the Big XIII Deal does not yield Medals with a Special Attack Bonus level of 4, such as SP Roxas, SP Axel, and SP Xion. 

There's also a small chance of getting an even rarer version of an Organization XIII Medal that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard version! 
  * The rare version of the Organization XIII Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
  * The rare version of the Organization XIII Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
  * However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

● The XIII Deal!

■ Campaign Period: 
Sep. 9, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 15, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Sep. 9, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 16, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

If you’re looking for something on a smaller scale, The XIII Deal is for you!

The XIII Deal guarantees two Organization XIII Medals (with a Special Attack Bonus level of 3), as well as one 6★ Medal! 
  * Please note that the XIII Deal does not yield Medals with a Special Attack Bonus level of 4, such as SP Roxas, SP Axel, and SP Xion.

Here is a list of Organization XIII Medals that can be obtained through these deals:

Xaldin
Saïx
Xigbar
Demyx
Luxord
Lexaeus
Marluxia
Larxene
Vexen
Zexion

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's like 10000 event coins to clear the first board.

Then you need 600 to unlock the second one, and 1100 to unlock the third. RIP

Defeat two cannons in the last mission and use continues if necessary, then go back to the target and kill it. Replay and go straight to target without opening a chest and you shouldn't need to use a continue. Then waste all your skip tickets to get 470 event coins per round

That's the method I've adopted.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
An Organization XIII themed pull was one I was waiting on (thought Xemnas would be released with it, but I guess not), so I pounced and got a decent pull. No Boosted ones though.

The Power Medal does sound nice since I could use a healing Power Medal (I tend to go full on offense with it, especially since I have numerous Target All Special PMs), but hot damn is that first board expensive, especially that Prince medal. If the total cost is 10000 he takes up half. That's nuts, especially since it's only an aesthetic change. Definitely won't be completing those bonus boards this round.

Foxycian

Awards
wow i just pulled one's and i got 3 saix and 2 xigbar and i finally guilted saix this deal is good and fair:) still when do we get xemnas

appleboy82791

Awards
Not sure why a lot of people seem to dislike the new deal. We've never before been guaranteed 5 tier 3 medals in one draw. The most we've had before was 2. I'm very glad to see that we're finally starting to get more for our jewels.

Please don't think that I actually like the NA version though. We still get royally screwed compared to the JP version. And there's still so much more we need in the NA version before I'd even consider calling it fair. But at least it's a step in the right direction.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Not sure why a lot of people seem to dislike the new deal. We've never before been guaranteed 5 tier 3 medals in one draw. The most we've had before was 2. I'm very glad to see that we're finally starting to get more for our jewels.

Please don't think that I actually like the NA version though. We still get royally screwed compared to the JP version. And there's still so much more we need in the NA version before I'd even consider calling it fair. But at least it's a step in the right direction.

I've been playing for something like 90 days on NA and this is by far the best deal I've seen pop up, the only thing I'd say I'm appreciating more than on JP is the 1500 jewel deals, as I can never save up in time to grab the 3000 and there is no way in hell I'm giving SENA any of my money hah

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
*blew all of my jewels trying to get Aqua*

God dammit xD

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
*blew all of my jewels trying to get Aqua*

God dammit xD

This! So disappointed in myself, I knew I should have waited. This would have been the perfect chance to get Marluxia but... oh well :D Maybe I'll be able to get even the 1.5k before the deal ends.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Haha i used all my jewels on trying to raise my cost so i can equip 6* medals

RIP

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's a fine deal, and I agree it is the best we've gotten but I'm imaging even better ones in the future so I can leave this where it lays xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This! So disappointed in myself, I knew I should have waited. This would have been the perfect chance to get Marluxia but... oh well :D Maybe I'll be able to get even the 1.5k before the deal ends.
That's what I'm aiming for. I'm sitting on 870 jewels right now so... *crosses fingers*

This is probably the nicest deal they've done for us so I'm disappointed in myself. ;___; I have one Org medal and it's badass so I'd love to get more/guilt it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back