• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 9th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (ENG) Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I got marluxia in one of the older draws, my luck i'd get nothing but marlys lol

DefiantHeart

Awards
Not sure why a lot of people seem to dislike the new deal. We've never before been guaranteed 5 tier 3 medals in one draw. The most we've had before was 2. I'm very glad to see that we're finally starting to get more for our jewels.

Please don't think that I actually like the NA version though. We still get royally screwed compared to the JP version. And there's still so much more we need in the NA version before I'd even consider calling it fair. But at least it's a step in the right direction.

Well, I personally don't like the organization much for one thing, and another I'd rather spend 3000 jewels at a chance for a level 4 medal... not a level 3...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I got marluxia in one of the older draws, my luck i'd get nothing but marlys lol

Taking in any unwanted marlys, leave them all here for me. I'll take good care of them.

Good thing I just got the 500 jewels for 150 days played though. I think it was 150. Something like that. I think I should be able to save up just enough, just in time. After which they'll probably give an even better deal, and then I'll regret everything again. The cycle continues.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, my Unchained Key is telling me that there's an update for the game and that I need to get that in order to keep playing.

...Except I already did that (unless there's a second one now, aside from the one that just added Lux Up and all of that that I already have). Is my phone just being stupid?

What should I do?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Sitting on 21k jewels right now..no idea what to do.
LORD. .

So, my Unchained Key is telling me that there's an update for the game and that I need to get that in order to keep playing.

...Except I already did that (unless there's a second one now, aside from the one that just added Lux Up and all of that that I already have). Is my phone just being stupid?

What should I do?
There was a second update. Don't notice anything different but I updated and everything is fine. It might be an attempt to stop the crashing (please).

Foxycian

Awards
guys i finally guilted marluxia, im Actually shocked, he deals 70000 damage.

appleboy82791

Awards
Well, I personally don't like the organization much for one thing, and another I'd rather spend 3000 jewels at a chance for a level 4 medal... not a level 3...

No offense, but you're crazy.
You'd rather spend 3000 jewels for an extremely small chance at a tier 4 medal than spend 3000 jewels on 5 guaranteed tier 3 medals?
Also, don't forget the real advantage from a higher tier medal comes from it's higher guilt. With this deal it's going to be so much easier for people to guilt their tier 3 Org medals. Whereas, in the epic medal carnivals, you could only guilt a tier 4 if you spend near $1000.

But whatever suits you I guess. You can sit there and be disappointed by getting less while everyone else is actually getting way more benefit from their jewels.

Foxycian

Awards
Woooooooooooow...! All the more reason to get his Medal, AND finally get the GUILT Bangle... Dx
i think he deals 100000 at maxim since i didn't use all my chip and deal on him yet, or attack boost II

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Thank you so very much, Taochan:) I updated the game and everything is fine.

I was really worried for a second there, though, and thought that my game was breaking or something. I'm certainly glad to know that that wasn't the case!

Also, those last two Beauty & the Beast quests are horrible. There's no way I can defeat that Morning Star in one turn. And I can't beat the canon guns (or whatever they're called) for the final requirement, either; and even implementing Chaser's strategy isn't really working (it would probably help if I actually had some jewels and hadn't recently spent most of them). Bleh.

aundreamarie

I was so hyped to possibly get the Axel medal I've wanted for so long (and blew 12,000 jewels on and never got when that Epic Medal carnival came around) and now I'm just disappointed.

Foxycian

Awards
I was so hyped to possibly get the Axel medal I've wanted for so long (and blew 12,000 jewels on and never got when that Epic Medal carnival came around) and now I'm just disappointed.
read the menu medal carnival it says it's main focus only on orgxiii members that we already know not roxas or axel but sorry for what happen

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
The Beauty and the Beast medals are really cute, but I have no shortage of quality Power medals, so...

Thanks to last week's jewel quests I did manage to have 3000 jewels for the deal and took advantage of it. Finally I got another decent Speed medal, Larxene. I have gone through so many jewels and always got good Power and Magic medals but very rarely any Speed ones.

Foxycian

Awards
The Beauty and the Beast medals are really cute, but I have no shortage of quality Power medals, so...

Thanks to last week's jewel quests I did manage to have 3000 jewels for the deal and took advantage of it. Finally I got another decent Speed medal, Larxene. I have gone through so many jewels and always got good Power and Magic medals but very rarely any Speed ones.
Lol i noticed everyone has this problem, i have good speed and power medals but no decent magic medals

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Also, those last two Beauty & the Beast quests are horrible. There's no way I can defeat that Morning Star in one turn. And I can't beat the canon guns (or whatever they're called) for the final requirement, either; and even implementing Chaser's strategy isn't really working (it would probably help if I actually had some jewels and hadn't recently spent most of them). Bleh.

morning star i can beat, but i draw the line at the Cannon Guns. i used up 200 jewels just to beat two and im not going anywhere near them for the rest of the event.

Foxycian

Awards
morning star i can beat, but i draw the line at the Cannon Guns. i used up 200 jewels just to beat two and im not going anywhere near them for the rest of the event.
don't waste jewels on mission's unless if it was a desperate sitchuation, does you're party has decent medals to use?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah the cannons are really tough, managed to kill one of them but it required both poison and defense boost to proc so it took quite a few tries. No way I could beat two of them. Also, I'm pretty jelly about that guilted Marluxia, that's amazing luck :D

Erinxh

So whats the difference between a 6* Sweetheart Beast and the 6* Prince & Belle medal?

AH Nevermind, already figured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back