• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Letter from the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Development Team

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ notice board updated this evening with information relating to the new story quests and multiplayer mode that previously announced to be arriving in the Japanese version of the game. These will be arriving over the next few months in the English game.

Proud Mode has also launched* so grab your Keyblades and get to it!

*Notice says it's arrive but it's not live in-game yet.

Letter from the Development Team

★ Big Updates Coming for KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

■New Main Story Content! (Starting Jan. 2017)

New characters will be introduced as we dive further into the main story!

image image

There will even be a brand new world to explore!

■A brand new feature! Play with others at the same time in Multiplayer Mode! (Starting Feb. 2017)

We are currently developing quests that will allow you to adventure with multiple party members. 

Party members will be able to stand side-by-side, and coordinate with each other to clear these quests! 
Below is a screenshot of this in-development content, so have a look!

■Proud Mode is coming for high-level play! (Starting Jan. 2017)

imgimg

For those seeking a challenge, Proud Mode has arrived! 
Quests in Proud Mode will feature special conditions that will make clearing them a real challenge even for veteran players! 
However, those who are able to overcome these difficulties will earn a brand new Keyblade!

In addition to all of the above, we have even more exciting campaigns and events planned, so stay tuned!

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Is the Jan 2017 date just giving us a time frame for the Cinderella world (and Skuld devs), or is it saying there won't be story content until 2017 lol?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: September 5th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Update

I was wrong, they announced the new world, proud mode, and multiplayer Letter from the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Development Team - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider
This is all for the NA/EU version right? So, JP gets the Multiplayer in January and NA/EU gets it in February? Only a month difference, I was expecting atleast 6 months. This is awesome!

So we also get a new world... so chronologically the new world happens before the War? Is the split happning so soon?

And Proud Mode...! Yeah I don't know how to feel about that. Looking at the JP version it sounds like hell... Atleast we get Lionheart, so that's nice. Speed Magic right?

So, I can sell those Fantasia Mickeys now?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Letter from the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Development Team Kingdom Hearts Unchained ?

This letter is so wonky.

So they're saying the main story is on hold until January? I'd rather they turn it into 15 quests a month rather than holding off completely.

Then they say Proud Mode has arrived in-game but it isn't even live yet.

And we have to do Proud Mode without Mickey and Brooms helping us out a little.

A mess.

Narxus

Re: Letter from the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Development Team Kingdom Hearts Unchained ?

Wait, Proud Mode IS here? Like now? Has it just not updated yet, or am I reading it wrong?

Sorakh212

Awards

Wow that was quicker than I initially anticipated. I thought for sure something like this would have been released further down the line. Can't wait to trying out Proud Mode though and Multiplayer seems interesting.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Proud Mode before Brooms.

That's not gonna go over well.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
The game might be waiting for the day to roll over (in about 3 and a half hours) before Proud Mode shows up, because yeah, as far as I can tell, it's not active right now.

Muke

whatever
Awards

This is all for the NA/EU version right? So, JP gets the Multiplayer in January and NA/EU gets it in February? Only a month difference, I was expecting atleast 6 months. This is awesome!

So we also get a new world... so chronologically the new world happens before the War? Is the split happning so soon?

And Proud Mode...! Yeah I don't know how to feel about that. Looking at the JP version it sounds like hell... Atleast we get Lionheart, so that's nice. Speed Magic right?

So, I can sell those Fantasia Mickeys now?
Why would you sell them...? You can use them to Evolve your Medals.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

And with the stacking update you don't even have to worry about them taking up space.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am sorry to say this, but this leads me to lose faith in getting the Brooms completely. :/

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I am sorry to say this, but this leads me to lose faith in getting the Brooms completely. :/
Idk, the whole "get to quest 200" thing is still suspect, and the bottom of the letter says they have even more events and campaigns planned. Maybe they're waiting for the Quest 200 campaign to end before adding the Brooms (Sept 12th)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

and here we thought we'd get brooms <////3

And we have to do Proud Mode without Mickey and Brooms helping us out a little

Proud Mode before Brooms.

That's not gonna go over well.

Well guys
In addition to all of the above, we have even more exciting campaigns and events planned, so stay tuned
There is still hope!

Why would you sell them...? You can use them to Evolve your Medals.

And with the stacking update you don't even have to worry about them taking up space.
Well, there is this thing called cost :/ So I can't exactly equip a full 6 star deck. So until I get more cost I've put my evolving on hold.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

O woah, you made a thread for this. Welp, you guys are fast. Juuuuust gonna put this here then.
This was actually slow for me. Updates go live at 5pm my time and I logged on at 5:06pm so I was really behind!

Don't worry, I moved the posts from the September 5th thread that were relevant to this thread

Muke

whatever
Awards
Idk, the whole "get to quest 200" thing is still suspect, and the bottom of the letter says they have even more events and campaigns planned. Maybe they're waiting for the Quest 200 campaign to end before adding the Brooms (Sept 12th)
Huh, I hope you're right, Audo

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

This was actually slow for me. Updates go live at 5pm my time and I logged on at 5:06pm so I was really behind!

Don't worry, I moved the posts from the September 5th thread that were relevant to this thread
O, well your work is appreciated anyhow.

Neat, thanks.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm very suspicious about the Proud Mode update just because their track record of "Get it now!" when nothing is available is really bad.

I'll put the post on the KHInsider Facebook at 9PM (when the day rolls over for me) either way, but it's best to wait to see when it launches because they can sniff out false info in a second

Narxus

I'm gonna be honest, it took me way too long to figure out what the connection was between Quest 200 and the Broom medals. Now that I think about it, I did think that was a little random for them to do that. More players having the Power Bangle would make introducing the Brooms that much bigger of a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back