• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Letter from the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Development Team

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
> Proud Mode available "now"!
> Certain Proud Mode quests require Moogle of Glory Keyblade
t7g18.jpg

Narxus

t7g18.jpg

Maybe our requirements will be different. Or maybe they just screwed up royally. Honestly it's anyone's game right now

Muke

whatever
Awards
t7g18.jpg
Looool
No kidding, SE NA (or whoever is responsible) should get their shit together. They started the month off shitty and it looks like they won't stop~

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Is this even the same game as JP anymore

Like real question

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Every day, I ask myself why I still play this version when it pains me so much

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
At this point I'm gonna say no to this being the same game. Which is stupid because it's the same game!

Are they going to slow updates down. Are we seriously not meeting Skuld until AFTER Back Cover? Why would you do that, English team? Why would you slow quests down to put us behind Japan when we were going to catch up by like November at the current pace? Why would they want us to be behind the in the story when Back Cover is going to spoil a ton of UX story from Season 1?

Why didn't they wait to introduce Proud mode with Mickey&Brooms??????????

I don't get you, English team. Why do you make ridiculous choices? Why are we artificially being forced to be behind in content from Japan? Is this an issue with localization? Can it not be done concurrently?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's time for someone to write an editorial titled "Square Enix North America, it's time we had a serious talk about Kingdom Hearts Unchained X"

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Are they going to slow updates down. Are we seriously not meeting Skuld until AFTER Back Cover? Why would you do that, English team? Why would you slow quests down to put us behind Japan when we were going to catch up by like November at the current pace? Why would they want us to be behind the in the story when Back Cover is going to spoil a ton of UX story from Season 1?
Actually, with the current schedule ENG would reach the ending in December, either first or second update (depends on what JP gets this week).
Which is already cutting it pretty close with 2.8.

But if the updates are delayed until January, then we're looking at, like...
March?

And that's completely absurd.

It's time for someone to write an editorial titled "Square Enix North America, it's time we had a serious talk about Kingdom Hearts Unchained X"
Y'know... I am off work the next couple of days...

Bank

Idk, the whole "get to quest 200" thing is still suspect, and the bottom of the letter says they have even more events and campaigns planned. Maybe they're waiting for the Quest 200 campaign to end before adding the Brooms (Sept 12th)

I'd say you're onto something Sully.
But SE.

Muke

whatever
Awards
"...but dont the players need the moogle of glory for certain proud quests, chef??"
"pffhah, don't worry, we'll include it. players have to buy it with 7000 jewels. i'm sure theyll like it!!!"

"but what about the brooms?"
"we'll make them vip!"

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
#MakeAmericanSEGreatAgain

---

In all seriousness, I was honestly expecting the Proud Mode mechanic to be implemented by next year and not slow the NA version of KHUx down... =/ Also, I need to haul my behind and reach Quest No. 200 xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oi oi, from what I read here I take that me not playing the game itself but only following story updates apparently isn't that bad of an idea. <__<

Since when is SE so sloppy? Especially when apparently in the JP department everything runs well?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
"2017"
"new character"
"skuld"
"2017"
"skuld"
"2017"
"2017"
"2017"

*aneurysm*

I thought we were trying to catch up but I guess not. That makes sense.

Why would continuing to catch up make sense. Back Cover should spoil the rest of the plot (not that we didn't all spoil it anyway).

Why would we try to aim to be anywhere close to the Japanese version.

That makes sense.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
You know, I've kept myself mostly oblivious from the JPN version, so it never bothered me that much that we don't get the stuff they do. But if these motherdiddlyers deliberatly slow down the story update because stupid reasons (most likely money, diddlying bastards <.<), I get really mad. Sure, I enjoy KHuX, but I'm still here for the story. So they better make us catch up by December, or I'm going to be very mad, very sad and very dissapointed at the same time.
I have no idea what an editiorial is, but I'm totally down for that! Make it a angy one!

"but what about the brooms?"
"we'll make them vip!"
But the Brooms are VIP in the JPN version. So that would actually make us even.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
omg the update has already made things so much nicer, and now this

sobbing cuz (castle of) dreams coming true ;~; <3

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
How would I go about submitting an editorial?
Although I think the correct term would be op-ed
But the Brooms are VIP in the JPN version. So that would actually make us even.
Yes, but we also get Brooms from the weekend raid boards, events, ranking prizes, etc.

I believe the notion here is that they would be exclusive to the VIP quest​. Because that would force players to pay real money in order to get them at all.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yes, but we also get Brooms from the weekend raid boards, events, ranking prizes, etc.

I believe the notion here is that they would be exclusive to the VIP quest​. Because that would force players to pay real money in order to get them at all.
Yeap, exactly this is what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back