• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KINGDOM HEARTS Merchandise at SDCC 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has unveiled a new batch of KINGDOM HEARTS Static Arts Mini figurines at San Diego Comic Con, featuring none other than Chirithy, Meow Wow and Shadow Heartless!

Other new items shown off at the event include the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Sora Play Arts KaiKH2 Sora 6-inch statue, and Organization Coat Roxas PAK. Old favorites like Halloween Town Sora and KH2 Riku PAK, KH Mobile Trading Arts and Chirithy Plush are also available for purchase at Comic Con!

Churro, who is attending the event, has taken some pictures of these little critters! Check them out!

Update: New images courtesy of Square Enix

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Hope they are cheaper than the new figure. Cause in that case, I'll get in line right away.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ugh, I want the Roxas figure but I can't just be flinging around $50+ all willy nilly right now...

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Man, I've never had one of the Play Arts figures Kai figures. I spent my $50 on a video game and plushies, I knew I should have waited. =_= But man, Roxas though! :eek:

Sonicfan2525

Awards
O.M.GOODNESS! I never would have expected Square to make a Play Arts Kai of Roxas in his Org. XIII outfit! Its gonna cost a fortune to get both him and the KH3 Sora. The static arts are so cute, and the new statue is really interesting. Wonder if its a new line?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
"I guess I should just sign over the next few paychecks to Square."

Beautiful, lovely merch *^*

Sorakh212

Awards
After seeing all this cool merch I really wanna know what the KH3 special edition is going to include. Here's hoping it's something really cool and possibly exclusive. I just hope they don't sell out crazy fast like FFXV's did.

Kaijuguy19

PAK KH3 Sora looks awesome. He looks like he jumpd right out of the game in some respect. Though I wish they'll eventually do a PAK Aqua. If there's a good time to do one now would be it given her large role in KH 2.8 as well as likely KH3.

Polowar

The Kh statues look awsome,Sora looks really cool:cool::cool:

I really want them bad its crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Currently confirmed Kingdom Hearts Play Arts Kai figures:

Riku - 3:
3D Riku
3D Riku (The Grid)
KH2 Riku

Roxas - 2:
KH2 Roxas
KH2 Roxas (Org XIII)

Sora - 7:
3D Sora
3D Sora (The Grid)
KH2 Sora
KH2 Sora (Limit Form)
KH2 Sora (Final Form)
KH2 Sora (Halloweentown)
KH3 Sora

Aqua - 0:
tumblr_inline_nuyloaNLrO1r3qkjb_500.gif

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Halloweentown Sora please. I would actually like a Halloweentown Sora and then a Christmastown Sora in mirrored poses, that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back