• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Project Destati releases their brand-new album LIGHT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

358 days ago, Project Destati first appeared on the scene through their introductory EP "Awakening", a 5-track album that served as the basis of their goal to reimagine the brilliant compositions created by Kingdom Hearts series composer Yoko Shimomura as a way to honor & give new life to her work. Now begins a new chapter in their ongoing musical project called LIGHT, the first of three full-length albums based on music from the Kingdom Hearts series!

LIGHT contains 22 beautifully orchestrated tracks featuring iconic songs from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] and each piece is sure to leave you breathless. The magical and fantastical nature of LIGHT will easily sweep you away into your favorite memories of Kingdom Hearts as every piece begins to evoke a powerful feeling from within you. From the majestic rendition of "Riku" to the ever-whimsical "Working Together", Kristin Naigus, David Russell, & Sebastian Wolff have created a gorgeous start to an epic musical journey that effortlessly memorializes the timeless compositions created by Yoko Shimomura.

1. Introduction: It Began With a Letter

2. Hikari [Piano Duet]

3. The Promised Beginning

4. Destiny Islands

5. Sora

6. Kairi

7. Riku

8. Gummi Ship Rhapsody

9. Traverse Town

10. Welcome to Wonderland

11. Waltz of the Damned 

1. Pirate’s Gigue

2. Desire for All That is Lost

3. Mkaukau?

4. Roxas / The Other Promise

5. Lazy Afternoon Streets

6. Secrets of Neverland

7. Working Together

8. Hollow Bastion

9. Hand in Hand

10. Rage Awakened

11. Dearly Beloved 

You can purchase LIGHT on iTunes for $12.99 USD or on Loudr starting at $9.99 USD (Pay $13+ and you will receive Project Destati: Awakening EP).

Thanks to Project Destati, we are also giving away a download code for the album to one lucky user on our forums! All you have to do is post in the comments here on our forums for a chance to win! We will pick a winner on Wednesday, September 10th at 9PM Pacific Time! And don't forget to send a congratulatory comment to Project Destati for releasing LIGHT to their Twitter or Facebook accounts!

For more information about Project Destati and their music, visit their website!

Want to keep up with all of the latest Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3 news? Be sure to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, & Tumblr!

sonickenshin

Awards
Holy moly! D: From the preview samples, these remixes sound amazing! I like that they went with the flute for Roxas' theme.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Oh man, I kinda forgot about this.

"Hollow Bastion" and "Rage Awakened" sound pretty great. Of course, "Dearly Beloved" is basically perfect no matter how it's performed.

Interested to see what they have in store for the rest of the project.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I read that as three five eight days ago. Nomura does that to people.

Anyways, I had never heard of this project and gave their Awakening EP a listen on Soundcloud. Very impressive!

sephevn

Omgosh sounds amazing! Truly impressive work done and an amazing tribute to Shimomura. It does the music proud.

Pestilence

Awards
Brb equipping lucky rings.

Cool to see some songs other than ones done to death.

M3rcAssass1n

I've been wanting orchestrated music to play towards my wife's tummy since she's 5 months pregnant and we both love Kingdom Hearts so I think I may have just found it Great compilation guys

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful......So, I think we know who's remixing future soundtracks....And if they don't, Square Enix would be crazy to not use them for something. Especially "Destiny Islands" and "Traverse Town".

breeniedee

I have always been so passionate about these songs. They hit me right in the heart every time and I love it. Can't wait to play all these on repeat.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's so brilliant hearing some of these tunes which haven't even been touched before. Makes me even more anxious to listen to the 2.5 re-orchestrated OST :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back