• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Project Destati releases their brand-new album LIGHT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I just bought the album and it sounds AMAZING!

I noticed that Traverse Town has Braxton Burks listed under it instead of Project Destati and the description doesn't mention him.
Regardless he also makes exquisite re orchestrated albums, just weeks ago he released Hoenn Summer(Pokemon album) and it was pure greatness.

Definitely recommending it to all my friends.

Diamante

It's amazing, I bought the last album, I really loved it and this one seems to be even better. :redface::redface:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't know what the first CD featured, but I hope for their future albums they do "Isn't It Lovely?"

lycheeman

Ohhh the samples are beautiful! I really like lazy afternoon streets,,, I hope I've got enough money sometime lol

Awards
I loved the Awakening EP, their take on already dearly beloved (heh) Kingdom Hearts music really captured the entire span of every game's specific sound. And listening for those little musical "easter eggs" was fun.

MasterKaze

Awards
I want to listen to it but then I'll need to buy it and I only have $2 on iTunes ;-;

windyangel

Awards
I love all the songs so much!!!!!! I wonder what number 14 is though.......dream eater song? I have to hear that one for sure...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If you're referring to Mkaukau?, it's actually the battle theme of Deep Space.

limit

Ooh, I'm really compelled to buy the album! I am a strong believer in orchestral music, and KH only reinforces that.

Their samples especially sound really nice. Dearly Beloved in particular is amazing, but that song is perfect no matter what.

Antar

Awards
Waltz of the Damned! Yes! Finally that song gets some recognition. I really like these guys and I was introduced to them before by Zephyr.

EDIT: And they have the KH Days Neverland theme :I

Last edited:

kingjustink

Oh man, too good of a price for such an awesome soundtrack! Especially looking forward to hearing their rendition of Riku :D

Maximz

I saw this on the FB page, then read the KHinsider article and went to youtube and listened to the awakening songs from project destati, I must say I really do like the songs they are so good!

Kenzichi

The previews sound so lovely! I definitely want to hear more of their version of Dearly Beloved and Roxas~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back