• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III to Appear in Next Issue of VJump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Since Square Enix announced that they would release new information for their projects on a regular basis and no longer go on media blackouts, it's certainly no surprise to find another spread so soon after yesterday's Famitsu update! In the next issue of VJump, they've included a Q&A with Director Nomura no doubt covering the information we previously received during E3, as well a feature on Sora, Donald and Goofy in KINGDOM HEARTS 3! We'll have more information for you when this becomes available, so stay tuned!

Source: bKvEBVAvUq [1] [2]

Youniquee

Awards
They sure kept to their word *U* I wonder what the next V Jump will come out? And I really up the Q&A includes new information we can fawn over lol Thanks for this update~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looking forward to this info about Sora, Donald and Goofy. I hope there are new images as well *u*

Reneximaj

VJump is monthly, right? So are we thinking the one that releases this month, or the one that will release in July? Not sure what time of month they release, so June's might already be out. Either way I'm excited to hear more about the game!

Sorarocks93

Awards
I wonder if they will show the new Sora. That may be kinda soon though. Hmm, I wonder if Sora will look like the one in the trailer or will he look older, considering he still has his KH2 clothes in the KH3 trailer.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Sweet! So glad they're going to release information more regularly. I had a hard time getting over my E3 hangover what with all the excitement over KH3, so it's nice to have a few breadcrumbs here and there until TGS and D23.

Fortissimo

I wonder if they will show the new Sora. That may be kinda soon though. Hmm, I wonder if Sora will look like the one in the trailer or will he look older, considering he still has his KH2 clothes in the KH3 trailer.

Nomura said that nothing is official on how the characters would look, or what they would wear. But I'm hoping some of that new information includes some screen shots or concept art? Yes!? Please!?

TheLight1

A place where weather plays cruel tricks (AKA Engl
VJump is monthly, right? So are we thinking the one that releases this month, or the one that will release in July? Not sure what time of month they release, so June's might already be out. Either way I'm excited to hear more about the game!
Yes, VJump is monthly. It comes out on the 21st of every month but always leaks early.
EDIT: In fact, I just remembered that this month's issue was already leaked.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Ooh, isn't this exciting?! :D I can't wait for the spread on SDG! Me wonders if those two will get new outfits, too... And it's nice that SE's trying so hard to not give us information droughts anymore, though that means I'll just have to leave this site all the sooner to avoid spoilers ^^' LOL.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I still haven't completely come to grips with getting information on a regular basis, especially for a title that's so early on in its development. It's bizarre.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I still haven't completely come to grips with getting information on a regular basis, especially for a title that's so early on in its development. It's bizarre.

True. It feels odd to know that we'll be kept in the loop from now on. In a way (as sadomasochistic as this might sound), I almost enjoyed the waiting and waiting we've had to endure all these years, even way back when we were obsessing over the announcement of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+. I guess it was that feeling of having your patience rewarded. Going months without anything, and blam! a whole slew of new info...

...and then back to waiting for more. It was painful, but I've grown used to it. Feels odd to not have to do that anymore.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wait we're actually getting more info so soon? SRSLY? ;A; I...I'm not sure how handle this....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
bKvEBVAvUq is a girl (at least I think so) xD

Thanks for telling us, though. The lack of them mentioning Fami outright gets confusing sometimes.

TheLightKnight

I think the whole "mature" thing is just pointing out that Sora will be in his 15-year old form and not in his 14 year old form because they used his young form excessively in the last spin off titles.
They want to emphasize that this is indeed the sequel of KH II (and DDD).
they won't age sora because the KH style is based on these kids and turning them into adults would be too close to Final fantasy titles and won't work with the playful disney style. Therefore they won't make the main cast any older.
(if you are wondering why they did with khii anyway- sora was sleeping for a year!)

Sora will get a new outfit, though. And hopefully old and new drive formes.
And as they just used a placeholder image in the trailer status bar they sure will use 2D images as soon as the new artwork of 15 year old (!) sora is released.

They also emphasize that Sora will be the Only main character and Goofy and Donald will be his allies.
There will be allies depending on the world and maybe others playable for a short time (such as King Mickey, Riku in KHII) such as Riku, Kairi, and King Mickey.

summons will probably enable Sora to turn into/ summon Roxas Xion and other connected hearts.

i bet this will feel really close to kh and khii and will merely incoporate some elements of spin offs such as limited command deck functions and some flowmotion action.

and this is what fans actually want, is it?

Sorarocks93

Awards
I think the whole "mature" thing is just pointing out that Sora will be in his 15-year old form and not in his 14 year old form because they used his young form excessively in the last spin off titles.
They want to emphasize that this is indeed the sequel of KH II (and DDD).
they won't age sora because the KH style is based on these kids and turning them into adults would be too close to Final fantasy titles and won't work with the playful disney style. Therefore they won't make the main cast any older.
(if you are wondering why they did with khii anyway- sora was sleeping for a year!)

And that's why they could make the cast older in the next Saga and use Pixar worlds instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back