• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YouTube Speed Function?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

On one of my videos there's a time manipulating function, which causes to either quicken or slow down the speed of my video. I've been trying to find any other video that shared the same feature but so far I seem to be the only user that has it. It's actually quite funny to watch at 1/2 the speed or 1.5x the speed. You can view the video from this link: DaKineUpdate - Bill The Butcher Impression - YouTube

If anyone else has noticed this, I'd like to know, otherwise my theory of being a Youtube guinea pig shall stand.

Look along the bottom of the video (the dock with the play button and such) and towards the right end there's a tab that reads "Normal", from here you can change the way the video plays...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I saw it, very interesting. I'm guessing this is a premium feature that nobody sees the point in using? It's weird that I've never seen it anywhere else, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back