• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you ideas/opinons of Sora becoming evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud2121

I would like to hear you opinions of the topic above and such.

I really want to see if others share my ideas of Sora becoming evil. I believe that he deserves to give in at least once and take out his anger at everybody who crossed him. I firmly believe that Riku and Kairi should go looking for him for once, and have to battle him in shock. (Serves them right for making poor Sora do that twice for them! x3) Or have Sora give to the darkness for a trade, himself for Xion, Roxas, Ventus, and Terra.

Or . . Sora opens his hearts again to release Ven, Roxas,and Xion. Then Xehanort comes in at just the right moment and tries once more to give Sora a piece of his heart to become the thirteenth vessel and succeeds! I mean that's more plausible than Sora willingly giving in to the darkness. :p

Yeah in the end I would like your thoughts on this if you would be as so kind and share them with a noob like me.

If some of it doesn't make sense I'm sorry!!!

Cloud2121

Re: What are you ideas/opinons of sora becoming evil?

Sora is kind of the final boss of DDD.

Yeah he is, isn't he?

Any who, I really want to discuss this (although many of you are probably thinking this could never happen), on the off chance that it could, what would you think.

I personally want to see Vanitas and Sora work side by side. >:3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I've been trying to think of a response to this thread forever but I can't think of a good one.

I mean Sora becoming evil would be interesting, and it was really close in KH3D when Master Xehanort was trying to Xehanortify him, and it is obvious his Darkness was strong enough to even morph the nature of Ven's protection (Ven's Armor around Sora) when Riku went into Sora's heart. Even so, Darkness isn't inherently evil so who knows how Sora would react if he were actively using it of his own free will.

I find it hard to think of, though. The very idea of Sora is that he's got this wealth of love for everybody and he would never intentionally cause pain to a person or turn his back on his friends. Sure he gets angry and can hate, but that is the same for anybody.

We have Vanitas and he's pretty much as close to an evil Sora we'll ever get.

In a purely conceptual way, though, it'd make for a very intriguing situation Sora's friends would have to deal with. Idk I don't think I'd like to see it, though. Not anymore, at least.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

It would be very interesting. I can't really see Sora being manipulated to become evil, so if he did become evil I guess it would have to be through some sort of mind control. Even then it would be weird, but depending on how it's I wouldn't mind it

Cloud2121

True I can't see him being manipulated by xehanort anymore (spoiled the secret ending of DDD for myself xP), but I can see him pulling a Riku or Leon(Squall). You know, the gone missing because he wants to protect his friends from the shadows, or go on a solo journey in order to become stronger and claim that " My friends are in my heart! It doesn't matter where we are, we are all connected." kind of thing.

But yeah I love to theorize, especially on complex story lines like KH, where the story can go anywhere, especially with Nomura in charge.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Funny enough, I made a mini story of this, but it never got that far since I was busy with Real Life.

It would be so interesting to see Sora be evil for a change..

Awards
The only way I can see Sora becoming evil, is if Xehnaort trys to break him and make him doubt himslef (we saw a little of that in DDD). Or Xehanort could threaten Sora's friends, and get Sora to do what he wants that way. Other than that I can't see Sora turning evil on his own. But who knows, KH is full of twists and turns.

Smithee

Awards
What about him becoming a well-intentioned extremist of Light to protect his friends from Darkness (similar to N, who wanted to "free" all Pokemon from humans)?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I can mostly see Sora as a whimsical evil guy that no one takes seriously at best.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What about him becoming a well-intentioned extremist of Light to protect his friends from Darkness (similar to N, who wanted to "free" all Pokemon from humans)?

Except Sora understands that Light and Darkness are two halves of a whole. And I find it hard to believe he'd go on a crusade against the Darkness yet his own best friend uses the Darkness to fight, and it was Sora's own heart of light and darkness that kept Ven alive.

I can mostly see Sora as a whimsical evil guy that no one takes seriously at best.

Not even. He'd just be bad at being evil in general. The whole "tries to toss puppy into river; takes puppy home instead" kind of guy.

Last edited:

Smithee

Awards
Except Sora understands that Light and Darkness are two halves of a whole. And I find it hard to believe he'd go on a crusade against the Darkness yet his own best friend uses the Darkness to fight, and it was Sora's own heart of light and darkness that kept Ven alive.

Not even. He'd just be bad at being evil in general. The whole "tries to toss puppy into river; takes puppy home instead" kind of guy.

In general, KH3 should definitely explore "He Who Fights Monsters" with the 7 Lights.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't see sora going dark/evil in this saga anytime soon because of the little space and time left in the saga. It would feel rushed if he was suddenly turned evil and most likely turned good by the end of the game. I just feel there would need more build-up, even more build up then DDD provided in order for Sora to be someone we oppose, unless he's controlled for a little bit but that too would feel a little rushed in my opinion.

Maybe hint at him becoming darker by the end of the game, and carry that into the next saga, give him a reason to be even darker and then heel turn. That's my opinion anyway

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Maybe not turn evil, but something along the lines of Sora breaking down and giving up. Something to show that he's not invincible, and that even the strongest of heroes are still only human. I especially liked the scene with Aqua accepting death in the RoD, so it'd be nice to a longer version of that despair.

For instance, KH3 can be about Sora questioning himself as to whether or not he can handle the responsibility of saving the ones in torment, especially since he couldn't pass the MoM. Xehanort definitely wouldn't miss a chance to put him on blast for that.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
I prefer to have him taken over and weakened by inescapable doubt and to be saved by Riku. All the while being manipulated as a device or object of controversy to make the story a bit more arduous and dark.

but thats just me, and I'm just more attuned to that kind of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back