• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toy Story and Monsters Inc were meant to be in KH2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
??? I don't recall "Monsters Inc" in the KH2 folders. Basically the Woody and Buzz models were in the "Summons" folder so it seems they were meant to be summons rather than having actual worlds. Still, would've been nice to have them. Maybe KH3D or KH3?

:D I would have loved them as summons, way more than Chicken Little :/ *hoping for Toy Story world in later game*

O

Oberon

I always love it when game companies leave these little easter-eggs.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damn, would have been nice if they had had the time to make the Toy Story world. The DVD of KH2 itself has like a gigabyte of spare space on it.

State

Awards
Were Pixar and Disney merged when they were working on this?
disney bought pixar in 2006, while kh2 was released in 2005 in japan, meaning that disney didn't merge with pixar when development of kh2 started.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
If they had put it in KH2 you guys would just be complaining about how filler it was.

Prajna

You think if they had Toy Story in KH2 they would have programed these heartless to show up?

Toy_Soldier.png

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I wonder if there's any way to do something similar to the data on BBS's disk. Personally, I'd like to know if there's any models of possible unverse (bosses) (like the axed Jelly Bubble boss) or say.. King Louie/ various Jungle Book characters.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If they had put it in KH2 you guys would just be complaining about how filler it was.

Lol. That could actually be a good reason considering Kingdom Hearts II's other worlds. Toy Story would end up like a world that has little to do with the plot. They still have a chance to put it in Kingdom Hearts 3DS though.

Key to Truth

Awards
I wonder if there's any way to do something similar to the data on BBS's disk. Personally, I'd like to know if there's any models of possible unverse (bosses) (like the axed Jelly Bubble boss) or say.. King Louie/ various Jungle Book characters.

Right now i'm exploring the game trying to make a full extractor for all the files in it. I'm hoping we can get beta models. I already extracted unused pictures.

Stuff like this.
07D7B830.png
096F2030.png
09536830.png

0722EF80.png
06B54CD0.png

09E27960.png
0AA18E40.png

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Right now i'm exploring the game trying to make a full extractor for all the files in it. I'm hoping we can get beta models. I already extracted unused pictures.

Stuff like this.
07D7B830.png
096F2030.png
09536830.png

0722EF80.png
06B54CD0.png

09E27960.png
0AA18E40.png

What were all those pictures supposed to be used for?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What were all those pictures supposed to be used for?
The bottom right is a skin for an unused Keyblade design. It's shaped weirdly because the image is mirrored and then wrapped around the Keyblade's wireframe.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It might be a blessing in disguise that Monsters Inc. and Toy Story didn't make it in. KH2 had awful writing, and would've dumbed the worlds down or made them pointless like the rest of the worlds in that game. Hopefully they'll reappear in a future sequel where justice will be done, like how awesome the worlds were in Birth by Sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back