• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD release and what you think about it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidXIIIaxel

i cant wait to play this game. i mean its gonna be epic and i loved kingdom hearts 2, birth by sleep, and re:coded. and now they are going to put it all in one and the final mix versions? personally i think this game is going to be a winner. its got a great story line and also better graphics to me. i just hope it doesnt lack in graphics like kingdom hearts 1.5 did. but what do you guys think?

Anthony12KH

Re: the new kingdom hearts 2.5 hd release and what you think about it.

I just want the Final Mix games. Already own the original english version. After a decade, we're finally getting them. Thats all that matterst o me.

MegaCore5

Awards

I just want the Final Mix games. Already own the original english version. After a decade, we're finally getting them. Thats all that matterst o me.
all of the content that will be in the final mix version is something that will get me exicted! And yes it has been to long since we have received the original kh2. Also The additional cutscenes for Coded is icing on the cake!

davidXIIIaxel

all of the content that will be in the final mix version is something that will get me exicted! And yes it has been to long since we have received the original kh2. Also The additional cutscenes for Coded is icing on the cake!
yup i couldnt have said it better myself

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

its got a great story line and also better graphics to me. i just hope it doesnt lack in graphics like kingdom hearts 1.5 did. but what do you guys think?

What do you mean "lack in graphics"? The games in 1.5 aged a lot better than any other PS2 title, and the main praise this collection got was over how stunning the graphics were and how it looked better than a lot of PS3 games released in the last few years.

Anthony12KH

Yeah, when 1.5 came out, the only game important to me was KH1 FM, and I thought the collection was not worth $40. Butw ith the amount of content in 2.5. Thats worth $40 and a day purchase.

MegaCore5

Awards
i cant wait to play this game. i mean its gonna be epic and i loved kingdom hearts 2, birth by sleep, and re:coded. and now they are going to put it all in one and the final mix versions? personally i think this game is going to be a winner. its got a great story line and also better graphics to me. i just hope it doesnt lack in graphics like kingdom hearts 1.5 did. but what do you guys think?
um I can't vouch for you on graphics... I think they did a pretty neat job ( not to mention adding some very colorful palette swaps for certain enemies!) but yeah their certainly is a lot of hype for the game and I hope you will enjoy KH 2.5 more than you did 1.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back