• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Wielder of Light and Darkness enters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jochira

Awards
well, now for something I enjoy doing, despite being a bit shy... XD

hi guys, Xehanort here... wait, my hair color and eye colors doesn't match? fiiiiine, Jochira here <w<

idk really what to write, so I just write what comes to mind, but I guess I can start of by saying that I've been a KH fan since I was 12, though it wasn't till 1.5 came out that I really tried to catch up with the series owo

what else to add...? i'm a Vulpes member, though I only do like 5 quests/day, so i'm not 1 of those high ranking players, i'm the guy that prefers staying neutral and watch over the balance between light and darkness...

fav char: Riku, closely followed by Terra
fav Organization member: Roxas, Axel, Zexion and Luxord
fav world: Symphony of Sorcery, Olympus Coliseum and End of The World
fav game: DDD and 2FM

just ending this with leaving my Nobody name: Joxraich >w<

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
You like my Riku?! I'm beginning to already like you. Welcome to the forum! :D

Jochira

Awards
You like my Riku?! I'm beginning to already like you. Welcome to the forum! :D
of cuz, CoM was the main reason for why I liked him, but DDD just made me absolutely love him >w<

"Consume the darkness, return it to light." my fav line in the whole series owo

and thx X3

Chuuya

Awards
My fav line is, "I walked the Road to Dawn!" *squee* Sorry, just I, me love Riku! I like that line too. But he my Riku, and no one else! Did I mention I like Riku so much? Riiiiiiiiiiiiku!!!!! (Congrats, you met a fellow crazy fangirl of Riku, sorry if I creep you out) =w=

Chuuya

Awards
Also, you're welcome!!!!! :D

Jochira

Awards
My fav line is, "I walked the Road to Dawn!"

yup, this was the main reason for why Riku became a clear winner (c:

*squee* Sorry, just I, me love Riku! I like that line too. But he my Riku, and no one else! Did I mention I like Riku so much? Riiiiiiiiiiiiku!!!!! (Congrats, you met a fellow crazy fangirl of Riku, sorry if I creep you out) =w=

it's fine, I've seen worse... XD *cough* Bakura fangirls, back before all those various summon methods became a thing at YGO *cough*

Chuuya

Awards
I do like Axel too, he was my favorite first, then I saw Riku and he was just too cute- you didn't hear me say that. But um- again, welcome to the forum! xD

Jochira

Awards
I do like Axel too, he was my favorite first, then I saw Riku and he was just too cute- you didn't hear me say that. But um- again, welcome to the forum! xD
well, the reason for why I like Axel definitely got nothing to do with the fact that i'm fire... ok, that's the main reason <w<

and so many welcomes... XD

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI, Jochira! If you haven't already, be sure to check out the FAQ, and if you have any questions or issues then feel free to contact one of us moderators. Have a good time and happy posting!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
welcome to khi dude, i hope you enjoy your time here. join a discussion, strike up some conversation, you'll fit in just fine.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI Jochira! We reserve the right to randomly drug test our members! Except we don't do that. So yeah.

Back