• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura & Hideo Kojima to Attend San Diego Comic Con 2014!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
I was able to attend the signing :D Unfortunately, no photographies were allowed, so I'll try to paint you a mental image. Tetusya was in casual-wear, t-shirt and jeans, you know, the usual. Shinji Hashimoto was also there, wearing his usual well-kempt suit. Although the air around them was very tense, probably because no one was saying a word (not even fans). Tetsuya would quietly say 'thank you' while courteously bowing, and the fans receiving the autograph(s) would say their 'thanks' back. Shinji was always upright and sitting properly, which made it a bit intimidating to approach him. I didn't even get an autograph from him, but it was still intimidating just passing by him. I just don't think I was ready to meet any of them XD

Below is the postcard given along with Tetsuya's signature :] Sorry for the not so great quality image.
20140805_125401_zps58029428.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back