• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Jump Festa 2013 Lineup Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Sweet can't wait for some more look at KH 1.5 and I look at a bit of Lightning Returns even through I have no plans of getting it. Also I think the first game listed there is Square Enix's Transformers like series so I keep a eye on that too. Ah yup it is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sweet can't wait for some more look at KH 1.5 and I look at a bit of Lightning Returns even through I have no plans of getting it. Also I think the first game listed there is Square Enix's Transformers like series so I keep a eye on that too. Ah yup it is.

The first game (and the 3DS game at the end) is their arcade game Gyrozetter. :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

JustSnilloc

I wonder if we'll get a sneak peak at what CoM will look like as far as gameplay goes... *is still hoping that it's different*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if we'll get a sneak peak at what CoM will look like as far as gameplay goes... *is still hoping that it's different*
It's very unlikely that it will have changed.

Can't wait to see more footage from 1.5~

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It looks like the greenish text on the menu is gone. Maybe it was just poor rendering before?

image2.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It looks like the greenish text on the menu is gone. Maybe it was just poor rendering before?

image2.jpg
Yay! I really didn't like that odd colouring, so I'm very happy. It must have just been incomplete before.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh, gosh, now that you point it out... that is REALLY weird.

heartless35%20-%20guard%20armor.PNG

I want the Guard Armor to be purple again. :C

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Most of the Heartless-recolors are a bit odd. Take the Gargoyle for example, it was a sort of eerie dark purple and black in the original KH and some weird mix of blue and gold in the Final Mix.
Has the Gargoyle switched from being a Heartless to a Dream Eater, lol?

I know it's an issue of preferencee, but to me the original colorisation fits the being more:

Original:
Gargoyle_KH.png

Final Mix:
250px-Gargoyle_KHFM.png

---

Nonetheless, this lineup looks like we're up to a serious infodump, which is almost like an early christmas present.

That Square Enix Goods shop has also some nice previews, like this super-cute Chocobo-plushie for the 25th Anniversary:
image3.jpg

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
The best thing about this is maybe we'll get a release date for Japan and that's all I want for christmas~
I hope we do get a release date for JPN, SE so far have made it sound like it'll be an early 2013 release and I hope it is. I just don't want to wait too long for an EU/NA release date though, the excitement is killing me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Vəntus;5942368 said:
I think KH3D's localization was announced just after the game released in Japan, or close to release, right? Wouldn't the same happen?

KH3D's NA release date was announced a week after the game released in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back