• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku interacting with non-original characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Not sure if this has been discussed, but something I've always been wanting to see is more interaction with Riku and other characters other than original characters. Honestly, I'm not even sure Leon and the gang knows what Riku looks like.

I'm pretty happy to see Riku interacting with some Disney characters as well with Quasimodo, so that's certainly a step in the right direction. I just hope they can extend that in KH3.

I understand that Riku had the whole darkness and keeping a low-profile thing going on, but I feel he is so much more of a hero like Sora is and deserves more interaction.

Edit: Mickey and Maleficent aside :p

Last edited:

k99y77

Awards
well he did interact with mickey but i agree he should meet more disney and final fantay characters.

Neptun

well, it was mentioned that Riku had interacted with some disney characters back in kh2. He warned the emperor in the land of dragon about Xigbar and he chitchatted with Santa Clause in Christmas Town, telling him that Sora once said he didn't believe in him anymore. it sure is good though that it now actually happens onscreen though.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I understand you want him to interact with more non-original characters...but if you think about it, he has interacted with many Disney characters (Mickey, Maleficent, Captain Hook, Hades, Pinocchio, Geppetto, Beast, Donald, Goofy, Emperor, Pluto, Pete, Jiminy) and I presume he has met Yensid and Jasmine (though we never physically saw him interact with her...he did take her unconscious body xP)

Love Machine

strut strut strut
During the first few games they obviously wanted to keep Riku's actions more secretive, so I can really understand why he ignored the Disney and FF characters. But since all is well with the trio, I'm sure we can expect to see more interaction in DDD.

Rohan

He chitchatted with Santa Clause in Christmas Town, telling him that Sora once said he didn't believe in him anymore.
...I don't think so. I think Santa just knew that. From memory Santa doesn't say anything about himself talking to Riku

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The scene with Santa is more of a "Santa knows all" moment. He was just revealing to Sora that he did know that Riku convinced Sora he (Santa) didn't exist.

Darkrider S

Now that i think about it Riku hasnt met Any FF characters has he o_O I thought he did bac In KH2 though or CoM, Hopefully in DDD he'd have interacted more.

Rohan

Now that i think about it Riku hasnt met Any FF characters has he o_O I thought he did bac In KH2 though or CoM, Hopefully in DDD he'd have interacted more.

I think he did in the first game in traverse town, before they got kairi back, I think, it's been a looong time since i played KH1

Roro

Awards
Come to think of it, the only FF characters he has probably met are the ones that live on DI, Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka is it?
I feel like he might have met Leon and the gang in KH1 but other than that yea, I'd like to see more involvement of him interacting with other characters FF and disney for that matter :p

inverse K-blade7

You never see him interact with Leon's gang, but i guess its possible they met. And monstro was probably Riku's biggest interaction with non-evil disney characters.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
You never see him interact with Leon's gang, but i guess its possible they met. And monstro was probably Riku's biggest interaction with non-evil disney characters.

That's because they basically made Riku the villain of that world.

I'll be extremely happy if in 3D Riku does meet some FF characters. But I do expect him to meet at least 1 TWEWY character.
Obviously Riku is going to meet non-villain Disney characters in 3D.

I don't believe Riku has interacted with anyone else that hasn't been mentioned.
I don't think he has met Leon and the gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back