• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Request Time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Mario64

Good morrow, writers and writing fans alike! In case it isn't obvious from the title I am suffering from a severe case of B.D.S (Brain Dead Syndrome. lol) As any creativeology expert will tell you, bds is a condition in which you find yourself not being able to write anything, and the only known cure is inspiration. That's where you come in! As of now I know what the conflict is, I'm pretty clear on climax and resolution will be, but I need filler to make this a complete story. My imagination tanks are running on "E" and I figured, "who better to ask than the expert writers @ KHI?"

fyi, these are the current worlds I have developed chapter plots for:

-Traverse Town
-Wonderland
-Olympus Coliseum
-Monstro
-Space Paranoids

If you have any suggestions for improvements on these sub-plots whatsoever, please let me know asap.

Since this is a fan-inspired work, I welcome the fans to get actively involved in it. Hit me w/ your best shot! Within the context of the plot, whatever you want me to do I'll do. If you want to make a request, please just give me a brief synopsis discussing what world, characters etc. you want in there, and I'll take the wheel from there.

I wanted to be evil and make you search for my fanfic, (jk XD) but I'm just too good a person for that. So, here. Take it already. http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/151880-roxas-journal-search-sora.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back