• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Purchasing a Cosplay Keyblade in UK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
Hi There! I was wondering where I could buy a keyblade for osplay, not a keychain, but I live in the UK and not many people sell them here. Does anyone know a good place to buy one?

Firagex

Hi There! I was wondering where I could buy a keyblade for osplay, not a keychain, but I live in the UK and not many people sell them here. Does anyone know a good place to buy one?

Ebay is where I got mine, you can get a bunch of different ones to. Hope this helps.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
Ebay is where I got mine, you can get a bunch of different ones to. Hope this helps.

You probably got yours from ebay.COM. I'm looking for one in the UK (ebay.co.uk) but they don't have it. The worldwide shipping ones are like £500 or something. Any Alternatives?

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Ebay is where I see them all. Also, if you're think about getting one, remember you pay for what you get!
(I learned that the hard way...)

I would LOVE my own custom-made keyblade (drools...)

I once had a dream that I won a competition from playing Kingdom Hearts Scrabble (randomness in dream) and my prize was that I could a goldsmith (metal really but you know what i mean) and he could make me my own Keyblade from a light, tough metal.

So I designed my own blueprints and stuff, I gave the plans to the bladesmith (new name for him you'll understand him better with it, well at least I will) and it took him 13 weeks. Then I got my keyblade.

I loved it, I used to go round crazy with and everything and then I bought a custom-made organization coat (from bladesmith's brother for free: clothe-smith) and then I got the blade-smith to make me every single keyblade from the game and then my thirst for keyblades made me design my own and make the poor old man make them. Literally, I got power hungry.

Then my time with blade-smith expired and I used my own money to buy keyblades, I got poor, lonely and crazy as a result.

I woke up, sweat all over my face and my heart beating like mad! That went from being the nicest fantasy ever to the 2nd worst nightmare of my life (so far, oh and dont ask about the first nightmare... it would freak you out.)

Naryx15

They were selling a shitload of keyblades at some anime convention I went to the other week for like $30.

But you live in the UK, so I dunno. :p

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Hmm...Lightinthebox.com might have some, they alot of cosplay accessories and costumes, so they might have a keyblade.

Awards
Ebay is where I see them all. Also, if you're think about getting one, remember you pay for what you get!

I once had a dream that I won a competition from playing Kingdom Hearts Scrabble (randomness in dream) and my prize was that I could a goldsmith (metal really but you know what i mean) and he could make me my own Keyblade from a light, tough metal.

So I designed my own blueprints and stuff, I gave the plans to the bladesmith (new name for him you'll understand him better with it, well at least I will) and it took him 13 weeks. Then I got my keyblade.

I loved it, I used to go round crazy with and everything and then I bought a custom-made organization coat (from bladesmith's brother for free: clothe-smith) and then I got the blade-smith to make me every single keyblade from the game and then my thirst for keyblades made me design my own and make the poor old man make them. Literally, I got power hungry.

Then my time with blade-smith expired and I used my own money to buy keyblades, I got poor, lonely and crazy as a result.

I woke up, sweat all over my face and my heart beating like mad! That went from being the nicest fantasy ever to the 2nd worst nightmare of my life (so far, oh and dont ask about the first nightmare... it would freak you out.)

this is probably the dumbest fucking post i've ever read

in response to a simple question

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
lol, alot of people arent really helping me, anyways have you tried searching on youtube because this girl named gingeranne i think lives in UK and she makes awesome keyblades very detailed indeed

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
lol cosplay.
why would you waste so much money to play dress up with something as weeaboo as kingdom hearts?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I saw a Kingdom Keyblade made of metal for $400 on Amazon.com and at a con. I don't know why anyone would be willing to pay that much just to play pretend but if your that "dedicated" check it out.

Apollo

Silver Member

You probably got yours from ebay.COM. I'm looking for one in the UK (ebay.co.uk) but they don't have it. The worldwide shipping ones are like £500 or something. Any Alternatives?

Nothing gets past you.

Are you stupid?

Are there any Cosplay stores around where you live?

Naryx15

I saw a Kingdom Keyblade made of metal for $400 on Amazon.com and at a con. I don't know why anyone would be willing to pay that much just to play pretend but if your that "dedicated" check it out.
$400?!

Wow, it was like $30-$40 at the con I went to. And for a metal one.

Rip-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back