• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Psp or ds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Neither
Unless you got that cheese, wait for the 3DS
Which is better
DS > PSP

impart

Climb The Sky
psp. to play BBS witch is more important (no offense to anyone)

then get a DS later to play Days

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Depends on how much money you can spare, and what kind of games you like.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Idk man, if it's games v games argument, the PSP is getting alot of great exclusives. But since I might get flamed for that, it's really up to you and what games you like.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the ds>psp any day.
the only reason for a psp is bbs and crisis core.

Silverslide

the only reason for a psp is bbs and crisis core.

Haha that isn't true AT ALL.

Again, it really is up to you and what games you like. You can't really ask these type of questions on here and get a GOOD reason to get on over the other.

Silverslide

Well BBS dos look good and a can get theSpecial Edition of it...ummmm

It does, but getting a system for one game is never a good idea. Try to look for some other games that might appeal to you before you make your decision.

State

Awards
The Nintendo DS has a wide selection if great video games and series. The Nintendo 3DS is going to have a wide selection of video games and series plus the fact that it has backwards-compability, so, it's like the 3DS is twice the experience than the PSP.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
psp. to play BBS witch is more important (no offense to anyone)

then get a DS later to play Days
Or, you know, he could get a game based on the actual size and variety of it's library rather than just two games?

Go with the DS, and grab a flashcart for it as well. You'll get so much playtime out of it then, it'll be insane.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
It's all about what you want or what you are looking for.

Want to listen to music, look at pictures, and etc and play video games on the road? Then the PSP is for you. If you have access to fast speed internet, you might even like the PSP Go. But beware, you will spend more money and the PSP isn't as durable as the DS. Drop it, and that's your money down the drain.

Just want to game and don't care about extra stuff? Then the DS is for you. It has too many good games. <3 It's more durable than the PSP and the battery thing is better. It's also cheaper than the PSP.

You really can't go wrong with either of them.

bloodss

∞;5206624 said:
Or, you know, he could get a game based on the actual size and variety of it's library rather than just two games?

Go with the DS, and grab a flashcart for it as well. You'll get so much playtime out of it then, it'll be insane.

Well i do a have a flashcart on the ds..but am sick of the baby game that they have the only good game ds have is 365 days i think
and i can get someone to hack my psp for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back