• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Shirt Available at Teefury + Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narxus

An interactive Gummi Ship Ride that has the riders shooting at gummi Heartless and Nobodies while highlights of the games and characters make appearances in the background. Maybe it could be led by Terra, Aqua, and/or Ventus on their Keyblade Gliders

rufusisaghost

As much as I would like a ride or something, I think it would also be cool to have a replicated Shop, like in the games! They can have a Synthesis area that sells Anklets, charms, keychains...etc. They can sell drinks as Potions and Ethers, clothes that would be considered "armor", and other items! Sora, Goofy, and Donald can keep coming in to try to buy things and getting angry at Cid for calling him a kid, and them keep messing up at trying to do the Trinities that are in the shop.

SoraForeverKH

I think it would be so awesome if they would consider adding a Kingdom Hearts Disneyland attraction or sell themed products in Disneyland!
I myself, have never been to a Disney Theme park, but I am a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise and anything Disney. I would really like to one day enter into Disneyland, and see for myself, with my own eyes. All the magic and wonders of Disney!
But to go there for the first time and be able to find Kingdom Hearts there, wow! That would be a dream come true, for sure!
I don't know if I am very skilled with designing a ride for a Theme park, but I can imagine what I think would make an entertaining attraction to stand in line for with great anticipation.
Here's one idea of an attraction I would like to share...

A large room filled with seats, only these seats are made to move like a ride. You pick the seat that looks like a gummiship from any of the Kingdom Hearts games, small or large in size. Even some that look like Keyblade Cycles from Birth By Sleep!
You are facing a very big 3D screen while being fastened into your seat that fits like a cockpit. With a neat steering device and shining colorful lights decorating the interior.
When the screen turns, exciting gummiship flying music from the gummiship levels done by an orchestra begins to play. The screen begins showing real pop out image of space, just like what you'd see in the game when going into to space to fly to a new World.
Even the asteroids and stars look like they're popping out in front of you! You would probably start ducking to dodge them as they fly past you. I would guess everyone in the ride would need to wear 3D glasses to get the full effect. But even the younger kids who are too young for seeing 3D images could enjoy it in 2D. A thrilling attracions for all ages. While you're in the room, you'll be surrounded by a beautiful and colorful 3D space world.
As the screen displays more of space, Heartless shuttles start to appear, which fly right at you, with 3D lasers shooting all around at everybody. Only the passengers have the ability to fire at the Heartless with sensor laser blasting guns and cannons.
You just aim your blasters at the spot where you want to shoot at oncoming enemies. The more you defeat, the more points you win! A very fun arcade-like attraction, based off of the Kingdom Hearts game.
The gummiship seats will move up or down, depending on the scene that shows on the big screen. You can also make your ship turn left and right by controlling with your steering wheel. The seat will also vibrate and rattle when you get hit! Making it very fun and exciting. The younger ones that might get scared by the vibrating seats can sit in cockpits that are motionless.
Imagine, a room full of red and blue missiles in 3D. That would be so cool!
And the beginning of the ride could begin with showing some of the main characters from the series, such as, Chip and Dale in charge of lift off duty, and Sora and friends riding in the own ship ahead of you. They could even tell you when to shoot or watch out for oncoming Heartless.
I would definitely enjoy such an attraction as this! Not just because it's Kingdom Hearts, but because it would be fun to interact with.
I know that the Disney engineers are more than qualified to create an attraction like this. They could have the large building and room filled with exterior and interior designs from the Kingdom Hearts franchise.
Like statues, posters, painted walls in a Kingdom Hearts them. It would be a sight to behold! Especially for huge Kingdom Hearts and Disney fans.

Thanks for taking the time for reading my idea for a Kingdom Hearts Disneyland attraction.
It would be so amazing if Disney really put a little of Kingdom Hearts into their magical Theme park.

Last edited:

SpoomMckay

Cool shirt! I like free stuff!

I'd have to say a Gummi Ship themed ride would be very cool!

Awards
Dwaah, the shirt is so cute! I love the colors! *o*

When I went to Disney World a couple years ago, I really wanted a Kingdom Hearts show similar to the one they do at the Magic Kingdom castle. It would be like a musical (minus the singing) with reenacted scenes from KH1 and choreographed battle sequences and dancers and a huge finale with fireworks where Sora and Maleficent face off. Maybe 20 minutes total. It'd be epic.

Ooh, or maybe a new segment in World of Color! Beautiful KH scenes lighting up the night sky on a massive wall of water (RISING FALLS!!) with a gorgeous piano medley of Hikari and Passion playing. That would be a dream come true.

Sorry, I guess we were only supposed to give one idea. xD

siddharm

A gummi ship ride would be really cool, especially if it was in the style of the space ranger spin ride in Disney World. They could do a lot with the infrared blasters and have them work as the guns on each ship. Instead of the space villains as the enemies, there could be the Heartless and Nobody ships be the targets.

The space ranger spin ride also counts your score so the Gummi ship ride could record that, and at the end of the ride they would award you a letter grade pin for how well you did just like in the game. Gummi Ships are perfectly suited for that kind of ride!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
A scale replica of Traverse Town circa KH1. I'm talking all the districts, all the extra rooms, the hotels, the architecture, the sewers, Merlin's house, all of it. Squared off into it's own section. I'd want exact replicas of all the NPCS, as costumed characters. Get an actual midget to be Pinocchio, and the Moogle. Get a real obese man to play the obese man who talks about Munny. Actual ducks, forced to act as shop owners, through whatever Disney magic is needed to animate them to my liking. And then? Heartless, scattered throughout the Alley, Second and Third Districts. I'm not kidding. Get people who are ready to die dressed up as Heartless, to roam around. Why? Enter me. They would see me enter the section of the park, and see the undeniable and objective determination in my eyes. They would give me a real Keyblade, forged in silver, sharp as all hell. I would be able to go on a murder killing spree, killing actual people under the guise that they're just Heartless. I would shout just like Sora does. "Hah!" "C'mon!" "Fire!" "This is it!" They'd have a live band performing "Hand in Hand". I'd be able to live my dream of meeting Merlin. I'd even go into the gizmo shop, and ring the bell above it, tolling the bells to announce that I was the new king of Disneyland, the Original Disneyland Pimp.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Half an hour left to nab the shirt for just $11!

ThePuddinPopMan

I would add a ride that would be like the Star Tours ride currently at Disney world. Each time you get on there would be a new scenario in which you follow Sora and the gang doing various missions throughout the games worlds, and at the end there would be a boss fight with a Disney Villian. There could also be gummi ship missions as well.

digimonlover101

I would add Destiny islands complete with actors and actresses in costumes of all the destiny island residents, maybe there could be scuba diving and blitz balls to play with.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm by no means expert in legal matters, but I do believe that if you use your own artwork in your design instead of official artworks, you aren't infringing their copyright. Otherwise, the works of those fan-artists would have been taken down, no?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yep, that's right. So long as everything you put on the shirt is 100% your own where it can be easily distinguished that you didn't use official assets, then it should be fine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Congratulations to our three forum winners: Solo, Takushi Rena and FangirlfromHell!

Please check your inbox to follow the instructions towards receiving your shirt.

We wish everyone the best of luck in the next giveaway!

Also just to let you know, we did choose the winners via a random number generator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back