• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Phone Charm Samples

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts Phone Charm Samples -UPDATED-

Sources tell me Goofy is the last one.

No Mickey, no Leon, no more :C

gXFH6kl.jpg
But why????

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

SOB DREAMS CRUSHED

Pretty much this. I was hoping that these would become the next Mascot Avatar Straps (in which case BbS would happen) since the first set of Mascot Avatar Straps was Sora, Riku, Kairi, Cloud, and Roxas (Mickey and Donald came later but Goofy never did o_O)...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Mascot straps kind of annoyed me just because they decided to promote FFXIII characters instead of the many Disney/original characters that haven't received merchandise representations of themselves.

kupo1121

Awards

The Mascot straps kind of annoyed me just because they decided to promote FFXIII characters instead of the many Disney/original characters that haven't received merchandise representations of themselves.

I agree, that's the reason why I never bought any of the FFXIII ones just because they did NOT belong. However, I am thankful for them since they are the only 3 pieces of TAV merchandise we have yet. If it weren't for them, we'd have nothing :(

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

I agree, that's the reason why I never bought any of the FFXIII ones just because they did NOT belong. However, I am thankful for them since they are the only 3 pieces of TAV merchandise we have yet. If it weren't for them, we'd have nothing :(

Got any pictures of these? I've never seen them before.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

and not a single nort to be found :(

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

OHMYGOSH I almost just died from an overload of sheer cuteness! Every time i popped one of those windows open, it was another blast of adorable! The last was the icing on the cake for me! Me want MOAR!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

OHMYGOSH I almost just died from an overload of sheer cuteness! Every time i popped one of those windows open, it was another blast of adorable! The last was the icing on the cake for me! Me want MOAR!

Sadly they are very rare (unless you love FFXIII then those are ridiculously easy to find...well Sazh and Snow are xD). I spent a whole day at the largest anime convention on the west coast searching for them and only found four booths selling them (two of them were only XIII ones ;c)

kupo1121

Awards

and not a single nort to be found :(

Yeah, IDK what SE has against KH villains but they have NEVER made a piece of merchandise of any KH villain...ever. I don't count the TCG cards since they were all characters up to that point, but in terms of figures and things, the main villains (Xehanort, Vanitas, Ansem SoD, Xemnas) ONLY Ansem SoD has gotten one Formation Arts figure and since then, if anything, they've been doing more Disney villains than him o_O

They are quite adorable, but they were quite expensive imo for keychains and as Spock said, they are incredibly hard to find for reasons I don't really know. It isn't like they were limited edition or anything but besides the FFXIII ones which nobody seems to want (since they are for KH fans who have no interest in FFXIII when compared to actual KH characters), the final 2 sets (KH2 Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Mickey, Donald, and especially TAV) are nowhere to be seen. I've actually yet to ever see any of them at a convention for sale o_O online only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back