• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Details from Dengeki Playstation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Shot in the dark, but I suppose one handy use for a smartphone would be Square-Enix supporting the manga as an app. Sure, there are some differences and parts have yet to be finished or translated, but it's still a good way to retell the story. Rewards, events, mini-games, and cutscenes. So many possibilities.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Shot in the dark, but I suppose one handy use for a smartphone would be Square-Enix supporting the manga as an app. Sure, there are some differences and parts have yet to be finished or translated, but it's still a good way to retell the story. Rewards, events, mini-games, and cutscenes. So many possibilities.

Square Enix has ended their online manga service this year so no way would that work out, sadly. And definitely not a good way to recap the story as Shiro Amano has taken MANY liberties in his rendition.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
...Why am I still reading these things when I don't want to spoil anything about KHIII for myself? That's it! I don't even care about my addiction to this site and KH anymore. I. Must. Stop. This. Nonsense. Now. I don't want to know the worlds or anything (even though I'll probably completely fail in staying away). Anyway, the TGS and Expo events sound so cool. Nomura and the Japanese VAs all talking about KH together? Could you ask for anything cooler? I probably won't watch or read about it, but it's still freakin' sweet. Also, I'm feeling worse and worse that Nomura's had to deal with KHIII whiners for so many years. Poor guy. He'd had enough to stress about as it was. Anyway...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...Why am I still reading these things when I don't want to spoil anything about KHIII for myself? That's it! I don't even care about my addiction to this site and KH anymore. I. Must. Stop. This. Nonsense. Now. I don't want to know the worlds or anything (even though I'll probably completely fail in staying away). Anyway, the TGS and Expo events sound so cool. Nomura and the Japanese VAs all talking about KH together? Could you ask for anything cooler? I probably won't watch or read about it, but it's still freakin' sweet. Also, I'm feeling worse and worse that Nomura's had to deal with KHIII whiners for so many years. Poor guy. He'd had enough to stress about as it was. Anyway...
Nomura will probably not attend D23 as its a fan-based event.

Silent hero_

Awards
Square Enix has ended their online manga service this year so no way would that work out, sadly. And definitely not a good way to recap the story as Shiro Amano has taken MANY liberties in his rendition.

Yeah, like in KH2 where Xaldin dosen't get killed by Sora & C.o and is instead stabbed to death by Vexen clones (I think?).

But yeah, like others have said, I'm really glad they release small updates from now on. It's always thrilling to check the main page to find a new update on KH3. Thanks for bringing the news so quickly!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, like in KH2 where Xaldin dosen't get killed by Sora & C.o and is instead stabbed to death by Vexen clones (I think?).

But yeah, like others have said, I'm really glad they release small updates from now on. It's always thrilling to check the main page to find a new update on KH3. Thanks for bringing the news so quickly!

Yeah lol. I really liked how Amano added Bambi's world in the Days manga.

Sorarocks93

Awards
...Why am I still reading these things when I don't want to spoil anything about KHIII for myself? That's it! I don't even care about my addiction to this site and KH anymore. I. Must. Stop. This. Nonsense.

I said the same thing a few months ago. I think it was Sign who said to me "Good Luck".

And yet there I was, watching the live Sony conference at 5:30 in the morning. Yup.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Yeah, did that with BBS and DDD. Still fun though.

Wait, what? And somehow nobody put that in the "interesting things" thread?

Yeah lol. I really liked how Amano added Bambi's world in the Days manga.
I repeat.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm...I'm not used to getting consistent info....;A;

Feels awesome doesn't it? But... weird too. But you have to admit, it's pretty nice to not have to wait giant, multi-month gaps between these kinds of interviews anymore.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol I agree with Gram. This feels really weird getting consistent tidbits of info that make you say "well that's interesting" at least every other day but not enough to make you nearly keel over while reading it.

On the topic of smartphones, I honestly cannot see them doing much besides making a app that is essentially a portable Jiminy's Journal to recap the series thus far and possibly release KH3 news slowly. The icon better be the cover to Jiminy's Journal and I can just see it kind of being a mix of the chronicles in DDD and most of Jiminy's Journal anyways with summaries of all the stories, characters, etc. I can't see them putting THAT much effort into it which I'm fine with, it's the thought that counts and I'd rather they focus on KH3.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
And if they're not up to HDing DDD, they can actually put some cutscenes in that app.

You know just as a plus. A jiminy's journal with text screens, bios, a few cutscenes, xehanort/ansem/secret reports, and a progress tracker for KH3.

and maybe a minigame or two.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And if they're not up to HDing DDD, they can actually put some cutscenes in that app.

You know just as a plus. A jiminy's journal with text screens, bios, a few cutscenes, xehanort/ansem/secret reports, and a progress tracker for KH3.

and maybe a minigame or two.

I think minigames would be really fun and I can definitely see them doing something like that. Honestly, this could be the best way to recap DDD since so many people have phones as long as they make the app available to those with Iphones AND Androids and not one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back