• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Commer Here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ryaneden

Hey Guys I've visited this site in the past but I just decided to join up. I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts since it started way back in 2002 and was the main reason i got a PS2. As i originally was gonna choose a Gamecube just for Super Smash Bros Melee But I'm glad i choose PS2 as it severed me good for many many years.
Anyways I'm 22 years old and into Anime, Comic Books and Video games. and i was born June 25, 1991. And I'm also an aspiring fanfic writer.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well hi there! Enjoy your stay since you'll be here for a long time. The people are a blast, too. :D

What fandom of fanfic are you interested in, by the way? And the genre?

ryaneden

I mainly do Original Character fanfics. as right now I"m working on my own Kingdom Hearts story. that's kind of a cross over between just about everything i have watched, played, and read. and focus's on my three OC's Atsuko, Zhyper and Luna as they try and learn to master there Keyblades.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ahh, that so? Doesn't that sound fun? :D I'm a fanfic writer myself and right now am writing a KH fic, but this goodness-forsaken writer's block is preventing me from moving forward. -_-

Anyway, as I said, do enjoy your stay and start having a blast!

ryaneden

Ahh, that so? Doesn't that sound fun? :D I'm a fanfic writer myself and right now am writing a KH fic, but this goodness-forsaken writer's block is preventing me from moving forward. -_-

Anyway, as I said, do enjoy your stay and start having a blast!

Thanks :) I Know what you mean by writers block. I My self is suffering it but I'm trying to work through it though. Also I'm wondering how i can include characters from M rated series into the Kingdom Hearts series.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Welcome to the forums.

The creative writing sections could indeed use some new active faces I'd say to bring some more life into it.
There are four to five active stories in there as of now as I can recall...

Back