• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea's *business* in RG?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightcrest

Hey everyone,

so I know everyone is super psyched about a possible KH3D HD ReMix, and as much as I hate that we might not see any new KH content for a while, I must confess I am excited too. :)

That excitement got me thinking about the secret ending of KH3D, and it's connections to the elusive KHIII. One loose end has plagued me ever since I first watched the secret ending, and that is what Goofy says just before mentioning Riku's "Mystery Errand".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvngp0907H4

"Lea sure hurried back to Radiant Garden"
*Hurried* implies that there is a serious reason for him leaving quickly, leaving me to wonder why it is that he was in a rush to return there. It seemed to me that after Kingdom Hearts 2, Radiant Garden was pretty much cleansed of anything seriously dangerous, so there doesn't seem to be any threat there that Lea would need to eliminate.

The only things I can think of that Lea could possibly want in RG would be a secret, like the Chamber of Repose, or a person, like Riku's mission to find Kairi. If a person, then I am confused as to why anyone in RG would be of any interest to him, unless Nomura intends to have Scrooge McDuck, or Cloud be a GoL, which I find strangely unlikely.
Unless he is going to check on Even, Ienzo, Aeleus, and Dilan, and even then, why would he be in such a *hurry* only to check on them? I mean, he *could* be making sure that they weren't taken as SoD's, which is a possibility, but I still don't think that's likely.

I mean, if he was so worried about that, then he wouldn't have been waiting around MT after the battle with Xehanort enjoying Birthday cake, tea and novelty mustaches with Sora. He just saw Isa taken by Xehanort and made into a vessel, I think if that were his worry, he would've gone there straight away. I just feel that if he was worried about Even, Ienzo and the others, he wouldn't have waited around for Riku and Sora, Lea seems like the kind of person to just go do it.

I think it more likely that there is something Master Yen Sid asked him to do, which he must now go and accomplish. I feel that it most likely has to do with something Xemnas left behind. With that said, they might be seeking after the chamber of repose, in which case they could be after either Aqua's armor, or just the chamber altogether. This seems likely to me because of all the GoL's other than TAV, Lea was probably the closest to a Xehanort. He knew Xemnas, and knew of his strange comings and goings to the Chamber of Repose.

Yen Sid knew that Lea, at least to a small extent knew Xemnas, and would most likely capitalize on that knowledge. I think it a likely scenario that Yen Sid asked Lea about anything secretive Xemnas was working on, or possibly anywhere Xemnas would go where he wouldn't be followed. And even though we haven't seen Xigbar expressly telling Axel about the chamber of Repose, I think with Axel's personality, it would eventually be made known to him. In the scene with Zexion and Xibar, Zexion even mentions that the fact that Xemnas goes to the room is common Organization knowledge.

I could see Lea telling him about Xemnas' secret business in RG, as far as we know Yen Sid had no previous knowledge of the Chamber of Repose, and most likely knows that it may connect with the Chamber of Waking. I also imagine that Lea mentioned Xemnas' strange conversations with Aqua's armor, and since Yen Sid knows of Xemnas' past life as Terra, he would most likely ask for Lea to bring Aqua's keyblade armor to the MT.

This would make sense to me because of Aqua's importance as a GoL, and as the only one who can navigate CO to find Ven.

Anyways, just a theory, pretty psyched for KH3, well... if it ever comes out... XD
I know it's not 100% perfect, so I totally welcome any thoughts/ criticisms.

Brightcrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back