• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal

I guess they didn't translate each one into it's native language.

So it said I successfully migrated my NA data from Facebook the AUS version but I'm still downloading the add-ons so who knows just yet!

Last edited:
C

chiblade

Re: Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal

i've been trying to find the EU version but only the US version pops up :? anyone else having the same problem?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Are you in the right store? I deleted and downloaded the NA edition and downloaded the AUS one it it all worked. My account was even transferred over, so you probably don't need to delete the NA game if you have it, just sign into your EU account

C

chiblade

yeah, i'm in the europian play store, but i can only seem to find the NA version of khux :[ do you know if my party carries over to the EU ver.?

Muke

whatever
Awards

How are we supposed to identify the Versions? I think mine is NA vers too idk

C

chiblade

the store says i already installed it, but i know that's the US version, since i've only downloaded that one :x i would delete it and then maybe the EU version will pop up, but i want to be sure my party also stays in the EU version.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

the store says i already installed it, but i know that's the US version, since i've only downloaded that one :x i would delete it and then maybe the EU version will pop up, but i want to be sure my party also stays in the EU version.
Enable the Facebook migration so you can then delete the US version and download the one from your store.

That is exactly what I did and upon launching the AUS version I was able to successfully migrate my data from Facebook to the game and I kept my level 170 avatar and my party.

C

chiblade

alright, thanks for helping me out! ^_^

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Enable the Facebook migration so you can then delete the US version and download the one from your store.

That is exactly what I did and upon launching the AUS version I was able to successfully migrate my data from Facebook to the game and I kept my level 170 avatar and my party.

Cross-continental parties! Fuckin-A Square

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Wooohooo, maybe I'll be able to plaaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back