• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III D23 Expo Japan Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So would it be pointless to pre-order KH 2.5 or KH 3? Would they really deliver it, or would I just be ripped off (or would I get them first?)

No. I mean, you'd at least be guaranteeing you get the game, it's just that whenever it does get a release date (both games) they'll change the date to then and send it to you then. It's not like you'll be getting the game anytime ahead of anyone else and there will be a while before you need to preorder it...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does anyone have any info on any other events where another trailed might be played?

GDC 2014 in March but that is like wishful thinking. PAX East in April which is also wishful thinking. E3 2014 in June most likely. If not E3, TGS and Jump Festa are likely candidates. D23 Expo is a dream at best, and who knows if there will be a D23 Expo Japan again.

Essentially, expect nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back