• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Forshadowing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud2121

HI! I wanted to do was discuss what the picture below could mean. I know it's birth by sleep and it's not kingdom hearts 3, but I believe that it would be somehow tied to KH3. For example, Mickey saves Aqua, Riku saves Ventus, and Sora saves Terra. Maybe that's why Terra, Aqua, and Ventus picked up those keyblades. I would like to hear the ideas that other people have on this topic.:smile:

fin_secrete_0002.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was just concept art. Nothing in that video should be taken at face value.
Besides, it would seem weird that the three people that need saving have to save the saviors.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It was a concept video. Nothing shown there was set in stone, but can be interpreted nowadays as Terra ending up in the Realm of Light, Ven in the Realm of Inbetween and Aqua in the Realm of Darkness.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It was a concept video. Nothing shown there was set in stone, but can be interpreted nowadays as Terra ending up in the Realm of Light, Ven in the Realm of Inbetween and Aqua in the Realm of Darkness.

Wow! I never looked at it that way. It makes sense when you think about it. Maybe that was nomura's intent when making the video

WayToDusk

So, basically, it doesn't mean anything about KH3, but just forshadowing for the end of BBS.

Cloud2121

Thanks for clearing that up and pointing that out. I was just wondering if i had made some sort of connection but oh well. :)Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back