• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Roxas Play Arts Kai Revealed at SDCC!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKey777

Banned
I have quite a few play arts but I don't think I could afford another one right now... If I had to pick between Sora's model and Roxas's i'd probably pick Roxas's model.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's the prototype build, but it'll have color soon, me thinks? I'm excited to see how it looks when it's finished~ ;w; (The original Play Arts Sora and Roxas are really​ cool, but I kind of want to get these now haha)

Prototype build? owo Why show a prototype?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Because they want to show us that it actually exists in a tangible form, I suppose? Just like the official announcement of KH3 months back. XD

I, and some other people out there, take comfort in simply knowing that it is. I have been waiting for a new Play Arts Kai figure ever since those DDD ones came out, and knowing that Roxas will receive the Kai treatment already sets off fireworks in my head.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Because they want to show us that it actually exists in a tangible form, I suppose? Just like the official announcement of KH3 months back. XD

I, and some other people out there, take comfort in simply knowing that it is. I have been waiting for a new Play Arts Kai figure ever since those DDD ones came out, and knowing that Roxas will receive the Kai treatment already sets off fireworks in my head.
I see, so it's basically a sales pitch? xD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Most probably so, yeah (although I had to look up what "sales pitch" means because I'm not familiar with the term). I believe the prototype isn't available for sale yet, so it could be that they were trying to generate some buzz by exhibiting it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Most probably so, yeah (although I had to look up what "sales pitch" means because I'm not familiar with the term). I believe the prototype isn't available for sale yet, so it could be that they were trying to generate some buzz by exhibiting it.

That's more or less what a promo or sales pitch is. It's certainly effective, even I want it. o_o

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Sora's face is just all wrong, too. He looks even more girly than usual.. They nailed it with DDD's figure.

davidXIIIaxel

i can see what you mean. but it still looks pretty freakin sweet. i did get my hands on the sora and riku tron figures at comic con last year and they look great. but i like how they are remaking roxas. hes gonna look even more awesome in the new figure. :D

rufusisaghost

These figures are really really nice, I'm excited for just about all of the ones I saw that they released actually. Fran, too. (now if only I could afford them) What I'm REALLY excited for are the Play Arts figures! I hope to have all of those one day.

MegaCore5

Awards
I own a bunch of play arts But I have not gotten one of roxas ones yet so I really want to save up my money to get that soon. I would be so height if they made a real life besides play arts Sora and Mickey!

rufusisaghost

I own a bunch of play arts But I have not gotten one of roxas ones yet so I really want to save up my money to get that soon. I would be so height if they made a real life besides play arts Sora and Mickey!
I only have two so far! I got them both at Otakon I think. I have the one with Roxas sitting on the Twilight Town clock tower ledge, and Sora in the World That Never Was. I love them both, but I want mooooorreee /cue "Part of Your World" music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back