• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Website Updates with BBS and New Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I am extremely pleased with the updated soundtrack. VGO really outdone themselves and I was particularly happy about how they did the exotic instruments in Agrabah and Mulan justice.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also, even though Atlantica sucked as a world, that tranquil music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8RPJf8t7ag) which is the theme of the world, sounded kinda nice in the original game and based on that snippet of re-orchestrated version, I think it will be amazing...

...Still not going to participate in that "finny fun".

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh gosh, it sounds so much better! No more funky synths! PS2 was the era of weird synths so I'm really stoked to hear everything they reorchestrated!

RIKU. I NEED TO HEAR RIKU'S THEME. ASAP.

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
They fixed the error in Pride Lands, apparently. Originally, the world logo said the world was "Pride Land". But in the trailer, the world logo is corrected to say "Pride Lands". The old logo is still used elsewhere in the trailer, though...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Pray this is left as it is in the English version

1540400_10204106876574271_6661767198004367879_o.jpg

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Agreed. It'd take some effort for them to change it back to the censored version anyway-- and most of the people buying this probably played it back when it came out, so they're all big kids now.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I really would like to see them not censor 2.5. The things they censored wasn't even needed to be censored such as the pirates guns or Xigbar's sniper rifle.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Things look and sound good. I am surprised they decided to include one of the songs from Atlantica considering its reputation.

I really would like to see them not censor 2.5. The things they censored wasn't even needed to be censored such as the pirates guns or Xigbar's sniper rifle.

I agree. I can see why they might want to censor that shot of Jack above but most of the other things that were censored didn't seem necessary.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Did the KHIIFM+ retain the censorship of the international version? If not, then I would hope we don't need to re-censor this time around. We've seen guns, swords sticking out of folks, green blood / regular blood, etc. in Disney films themselves. So, it should be a non-issue.

the trailers <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did the KHIIFM+ retain the censorship of the international version? If not, then I would hope we don't need to re-censor this time around. We've seen guns, swords sticking out of folks, green blood / regular blood, etc. in Disney films themselves. So, it should be a non-issue.

the trailers <3

Certain things like Hydra's blood were left out of Final Mix, though I imagine that might have been a case of preferring the edited effect of hitting it over the original. Everything else had returned to what it had been.

I don't think they will edit it this time around. (They better not ;~; )

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Certain things like Hydra's blood were left out of Final Mix, though I imagine that might have been a case of preferring the edited effect of hitting it over the original. Everything else had returned to what it had been.

I don't think they will edit it this time around. (They better not ;~; )

I hope they leave everything alone too. Didn't they censor something to do with Braig in BBS too?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hope they leave everything alone too. Didn't they censor something to do with Braig in BBS too?

They edited his sniper rifle and scope markings like in KH2. And it also seems like they slightly tweaked the scene with him losing his eye but I aint sure on that one.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If that's the case, that's better than having it all censored. But I would like if they left the green blood alone, considering it's in the movie itself. :/

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I was looking at the screenshots, and something caught my eye...

Aqua has beautiful eyes. I just stared into them for a while. They really went all out on this. I'm pretty sure they all have really deep eyes, but they had a really nice closeup of Aqua where you can really look into them and see the detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back