• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Is Coming In 2099!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Mario64

...And Square Enix told me to tell you:
HAPPY BELATED APRIL FOOLS!

Just kidding! ;) I thought it would be funny because the 3DS's calendar only goes up to 2099. I actually made this post for an entirely different reason. You see, I was bored so I decided to fiddle w/ the Mii Maker on my 3DS the other night, and I wondered if if the face recognition software would work on KH characters. As it turns out, it does! (except for a few of them like Vanitas and Xemnas) If you want to add them to your own elite task force here are the QR codes: I personally think that Terra and Riku turned out the best. What are your thoughts?

HNI_0017.jpg
HNI_0006.jpg

HNI_0018.jpg

HNI_0007.jpg

HNI_0019.jpg

HNI_0009.jpg

HNI_0020.jpg

HNI_0010.jpg

HNI_0021.jpg

HNI_0011.jpg

This is the most I can fit in one post. Here's a link to the rest: http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n527/stn770/?previewTheme=203&track=interstitial&previewCancelUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fs1138.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fn527%2Fstn770%2F

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Axel look more like Terra then Terra. I made some charachters to but I didn't use a photo, looks much better if you create them yourself.
Sora also look more like terra btw

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, I'll play the game in my tank where my brain will be housed until my body is bioengineered. Best gaming ever.

LOL. *High Fives*

Wow! Only 88 years away! Normal by Square-Enix standards.

I'm setting my calender and my Cryogenisis date as we speak!

As for the Miis, not bad....but Sora and Terra DO look like each other.

Not bad, though.

Not much one can do witha Mii Editor anyway...Believed me, I've tried.....

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
In a recent interview with Nomura, he said "Well were sad to say that KH3 has been delayed from it's 2099 release date, to the year 20099 (laughs)."

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
ohshi-

3DS predicts the end of the world, because the calendar ends. 2099 is the end of the world. Le gasp.

Dr_Mario64

...Am I the only one who misread that as 2009?

Well, I could make it happen then with my recently invented time-travel device. (which I'm using to become Supreme High Overlord of the Universe. shh...) XD

ps. Mwa ha ha ha ha!
pss. Mention a word of this and I'll banish you to the pit of eternal despair. aka the Water Temple.

Zul

Awards
It'll come out sometime after Re: Distorted and KH: 540/7 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back