• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Japan Expo 2013 Coverage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
update:just got him.
NKCkyfk.jpg

He's awesome. I'm glad I finally got it. Almost makes up for the fact that I missed the KH2 figures... Almost

He's freaking awesome! To bad I aint got the spare cash right now. He come with any kebylades besides the DDD ultima? I really love kingdom keys' grid look.

He's freaking awesome! To bad I aint got the spare cash right now. He come with any kebylades besides the DDD ultima? I really love kingdom keys' grid look.
Kingdom Key, Ultima, and Dual Disk keyblades. 3 different hands (3left, 3 right, 6 total): closed fist, wielding hand, and open hand and awesome display stand

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Kingdom Key, Ultima, and Dual Disk keyblades. 3 different hands (3left, 3 right, 6 total): closed fist, wielding hand, and open hand and awesome display stand

This. It's sad, but the display stand is one of the most hyped things I have towards this figure (and Riku). SE used to never release their KH figures with stands, so Kairi and Axel from the original line are super easy to knock over AND you could never pose any of the Sora's in a cool pose where both feet were firmly planted (Roxas either).

Finally they are releasing these with stands (as they are all these figures) so we can make them look 5x more badkupo with cool poses :) I found a great site where they are a little bit over $50 (you got a great deal I'll admit) and I can pick them all up, the new Formation Arts line (which is looking to be my favorite set in the series), and the newly released Poison Ivy Play Arts (certain figures besides KH I have to pick up, far and few between).

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'm officially jelly! Duel Disk was my fave DDD keyblade. To bad I aint got the spare cash right now. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back