• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of what could possibly be in kingdom hearts bbs v.2 and....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

On characters, most definitely will aqua be playable.
But for a while now, I've wanted mickey to be a main playable character, because i'm tired of not being able to play as him whenever I want (except in 358/2 days) and wanted him to be a main character, but, would this be possible?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If BBSv2 is a multi-scenario game it might be possible.

Especially when we consider that Nomura wanted to tell four stories before coming to KH III.

1. Xehanort's past (covered by BBS).
2. Roxas's time in the Org XIII (covered by Days)
3. Rikus's absence (possibly also in BBSv2)
4. The king's absence (chance for Mickey in BBSv2?)

Magnum

But for a while now, I've wanted mickey to be a main playable character, because i'm tired of not being able to play as him whenever I want (except in 358/2 days) and wanted him to be a main character, but, would this be possible?

He's considered to be a main character. Don't forget he is also playable in KHII.

Last edited:

Nate

I know he's playable in KH2, but by "main character" I meant like Ven/Terra/Aqua, a character that you play as during his whole story line.

If BBSv2 is a multi-scenario game it might be possible.

Especially when we consider that Nomura wanted to tell four stories before coming to KH III.

1. Xehanort's past (covered by BBS).
2. Roxas's time in the Org XIII (covered by Days)
3. Rikus's absence (possibly also in BBSv2)
4. The king's absence (chance for Mickey in BBSv2?)

Yeah, I think pretty much the only reason they're making bbs v.2 is to fill in any more remaining gaps in the story so they don't have to worry about them in KH3 and focus on KH3's story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nate said:
I know he's playable in KH2, but by "main character" I meant like Ven/Terra/Aqua, a character that you play as during his whole story line.

So you actually mean Mickey as a "main playable character", as Magnum is right about Mickey already being a main character story-wise.

Yeah, I think pretty much the only reason they're making bbs v.2 is to fill in any more remaining gaps in the story so they don't have to worry about them in KH3 and focus on KJ3's story.

Pretty much this, but Nomura said for quite a while that he wanted to clear several things up in preparation for the "grand finale" of the Xehanort Saga.
KH 3D and BBSv2 seem to be these "preparation" games.

Crystal

Silver Member

I do hope Mickey and Riku will be playble, if there are multiple scenario.
BBS vol.2 should explained more things about Sora/Riku/Mickey.
Honestly, that's just my opinion, tired of playing as Aqua.

flurryflames

Well Normua wanted to add Cloud and Leon in BBS and other characters and now he can in this second part of it.

Aqua witnessing the worlds's turning into darkness and the creation of the heartless. The darkness of the worlds coming into play as it showed darkness at one of the castles. Which means we will see Ansem's darkside and his apprentices. Then Mickey and Ansem's friendship will play into it somewhere. Mickey could be a main character in this the way I see it.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, I would think you start out as mickey with his star seeker, and at one point in the RoD, you would get/unlock the KKD.

This is true. Since he holding the Star Seeker during his trainning time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back